WR Nekyle Lundie

"He is a very, physical wide receiver,” Stephenson assistant Corey Johnson. “He runs extremely well. He blocks extremely well. He’s just a really, really aggressive kid. Nebraska is getting a monstrous athlete.”

Read somewhere the Nebraska brand/name carries quite a bit of weight in Georgia, not sure why. Charlton most certain helps.

Here is a quote from one of his new coaches at Stephenson (which is a major powerhouse in Georgia kicking out 12+ D1 guys a year).

“He had offers from other places and got a better viewpoint of where he wanted to go, and what he wanted to do. Nebraska is Nebraska.

The bold part at the end was interesting to me, seems like quite a bit of respect.

Sounds like he is a pretty low-attention quite kid and that may have led to his lack of attention/rating recruiting wise.

More quotes:

"He committed to Nebraska about 30 or 35 minutes ago," Johnson said of Lundie. "Coach Warren has been on him for a while now. Nekyle actually transferred to our school this summer from a previous school and (Warren) recruited him there. I think the lines of communication became a lot clearer once he came here.

"So Coach Warren had actually been recruiting him for a second now. Once (Nekyle) came over to our school it became a little bit easier for Warren to get in touch with him."

I think at the end of the day he liked Nebraska's brand of football over some of the others," Johnson said.

Another factor in play for the Huskers was Warren and his relationship with the Stephenson coaching staff and the relationship he built with Lundie. Johnson said that he's personally known Warren for five or six years and knows what he stands for

Link