Armstrong dinged up at practice

Is it the Bo who played Martinez against Minnesota last year or the Bo who wouldn't play the guy everyone came to see in the Spring Game this year?

Wasn't it established that Martinez wasn't forthcoming about the extent of his injuries to Bo during the Minnesota game (which is why he was put back in), which ultimately earned him the ire of his teammates?

Or was that just fan fiction from one of the Martinez haters? I'll admit, it's hard to keep track of everyone's agendas here. :)

Am I missing something here? I thought all reports about TA came back he was back to normal on the field and was performing well?

He is, Polo is just bringing up the fact that he thinks that NU coaches rushed him back too quick after he left the scrimmage on Saturday with "concussion" like symptoms.

Ok thanks I guess I should have paid more attention to who was bringing up such conspiracies!

• Fire 1

Some of our best quarterbacks have been dinged up significantly in their careers. It's almost a prerequisite.

It was hard to read last year as a spectator. Tommy Armstrong reportedly played while dinged up, though it wasn't obvious when and where the injury was holding him back. It was hard to tell where alternating with Kellogg was strategy, evaluation or injury-based. Armstrong hadn't taken that many snaps when he had to sit out the entire Iowa game. Gotta admit this had/has me worried, since the nagging little injuries can ultimately be more detrimental than the big dramatic ones.