QB's

N Zone

QB's:

We have some commits from two real keepers.

DT McDowell-This kid is awesome and he will challenge Dailey next year. We are talking about a 6'1" 190lbs. kid with a 4.5 40. He has been seen throwing the ball 50yds. in the air, not a big deal huh? Well this was from one knee. He can throw the ball 65 yds in the air on the run. He is slippery as hell and I can't wait to see him wearing red. He is signed on to play baseball for our mighty skers as well, and will probably get drafted in baseball. He said the only way he goes to play pro baseball is if he is in the first 3 rounds. We're safe, he's too short to go that early as a HS kid. He is a great pick up, I can't express this enough

Allan Everidge-from Papillion Lavista. He is a diamond in the not so rough. He runs, he throws, and the kid is strong. We will see this kid contribute in a big way. With Joe Dailey, DT, and Allan all competing we will have great play at the QB position in the next years.

Nzone

I disagree here. DT isn't going to come. He has some kind of attitude and I think he'll go commit to Georgia about a week before signing. Just seems like a prick to me. Also he may sign on for baseball. They lay a $100.000 check in front of you he's going to sign so he can buy his Humm.

I really know very little about Everidge. I know he's a lefty, I watched him on tv a bit, but I still don't see. What makes him a good recruit?? I'm not being a jerk, I'm just inquiring. Rivals doesn't have him ranked.

I hope they turn out good, IF they come

eric "the red"