FAU @ Nebraska (-23) - Who Ya Got?

Week 1 Spread  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It wouldn't surprise me to see us not cover the spread. Seems like Pelini plays extremely conservatively at the beginning of the year, not wanting to show anything of our offense or defense until we get into our conference sched or a big game. So I'll say no. But I think we'll still handle the Owls pretty easily.

Huskers 43

Owls 13

Pelini plays it vanilla, but Ameer gets his 125+ in the first half and one of the other horses breaks 100 as well in the second half. This game will resemble games we oldsters remember against early season teams. We beat FAU in all ways a team can be beat. Soundly, with basics. Icing on the cake would be to see our players...offense and defense....put the opponent on the carpet, then reach down and help them up for the next play. Over and over again.

I hope they each get a series but we need to make sure we have one QB up to speed before we worry about #2 or #3.

i guess i asked that assuming this game would be put away by halftime. or, that was part of the question. will the game be put away soon enough to see backup qbs. then, who do we see.