Jason peter tunnel walk idea

I was driving home from work today listening to 1620 and I think it was one of the peter brothers giving his 2 cents on husker football. I'm pretty sure it was a peter brother but not positive because I just tuned in during th middle of conversation. Anyways he started talking about the tunnel walk and said an idea that I haven't heard before in regards to the tunnel walk. He said that they should bring in an old legend or star to begin the tunnel walk such as tom Osborne Tommie Frazier etc....that person would be on the jumbo tron and would begin saying the husker prayer. After he says the sentence "dear lord the battles we go through life" then the entire stadium continues with him saying the husker prayer. No music or anything just 90k chanting saying the husker prayer and at the very end of the prayer start playing Sirius as they enter the field. This is a different idea but one that if it would be properly executed could be really really really cool

I was driving home from work today listening to 1620 and I think it was one of the peter brothers giving his 2 cents on husker football. I'm pretty sure it was a peter brother but not positive because I just tuned in during th middle of conversation. Anyways he started talking about the tunnel walk and said an idea that I haven't heard before in regards to the tunnel walk. He said that they should bring in an old legend or star to begin the tunnel walk such as tom Osborne, Jason Peter, Tommie Frazier etc....that person would be on the jumbo tron and would begin saying the husker prayer. After he says the sentence "dear lord the battles we go through life" then the entire stadium continues with him saying the husker prayer. No music or anything just 90k chanting saying the husker prayer and at the very end of the prayer start playing Sirius as they enter the field. This is a different idea but one that if it would be properly executed could be really really really cool

FIFY

Can Jason Peter do any interview without focusing on "how they were back in his day". He sounds like Al Bundy talking about his Polk High days.

He played during the greatest Era of Husker football. What the hell else should he compare it to?

Husker football then was like a steak. Today, it's like hamburger helper. He's just reminiscing about the steak. Can't blame the guy, drugged out brains or whatever.

• Fire 7

Can Jason Peter do any interview without focusing on "how they were back in his day". He sounds like Al Bundy talking about his Polk High days.

He played during the greatest Era of Husker football. What the hell else should he compare it to?

Husker football then was like a steak. Today, it's like hamburger helper. He's just reminiscing about the steak. Can't blame the guy, drugged out brains or whatever.

But that's all Peter talks about. There is a difference.