How many true freshman did you see out there today?

Who was wearing the number 2 on defense? Kalu?

correct

This morning when Kalu tweeted it was the first I had seen of the switch. Was suppose to be Leroy's number.

I saw Leroy on the sideline with his jersey on, still said #2. But I saw Kalu out there first and wondered who it was. I couldn't read the back of jersey.

Very impressed with Pierson-El. I think he could be a good punt returner.

They did better with blocking on the punt returns and I could've swore I saw them line everyone up to go after the punter and try to block it.

They almost did get the block, too. Even though we only got one decent punt return, I like what I saw from the punt return unit. Kick coverage needs work, though.

We do need to work on kick-coverage, didn't look good today.

Not stellar on punt-returns but at-least we did get a few returns and we came a hair away from a block. I'd leave Pierson-El out there. Kid is a talent and he seems to be able to field the ball as well as the next guy.

They did better with blocking on the punt returns and I could've swore I saw them line everyone up to go after the punter and try to block it.

They almost did get the block, too. Even though we only got one decent punt return, I like what I saw from the punt return unit. Kick coverage needs work, though.

Ameer was in the game for two punt blocks. He actually almost got one.

Kenny Bell should not be returning punts for us the rest of the year, and I suspect (and hope) the coaches are smart enough to recognize how completely lost he is. I respect him for being a senior and wanting to help the team and volunteering for the role, but his results were quite terrible. He obviously fumbled, which is less concerning than him completely misjudging the flight of two punts. That is the stuff that left us with terrible field position last year, luckily it didn't specifically hurt us yesterday. But overall, you need a PR that has that ability to read the ball in the air and KB does a lot of things well, but this is something he clearly struggles with.

• Fire 1

Ameer was in the game for two punt blocks. He actually almost got one.

Kenny Bell should not be returning punts for us the rest of the year, and I suspect (and hope) the coaches are smart enough to recognize how completely lost he is. I respect him for being a senior and wanting to help the team and volunteering for the role, but his results were quite terrible. He obviously fumbled, which is less concerning than him completely misjudging the flight of two punts. That is the stuff that left us with terrible field position last year, luckily it didn't specifically hurt us yesterday. But overall, you need a PR that has that ability to read the ball in the air and KB does a lot of things well, but this is something he clearly struggles with.

Now that De'Mornay's redshirt has been burned, I see no reason not to have him be the top PR. He looked better than Kenny did out there.