*** 2017 Recruiting ***

2017 WR Jafar Armstrong

Jafar Armstrong

He will be going to the Huskers camp on June 12. He thinks he can get an offer while there. The article below refers to him as one of the top prospects in the Midwest.

"They've told me they're very interested in me and are very complimentary of my game," Armstrong continued. "They think I can get that offer, and I'm shooting for it. I love the history of Nebraska. Their success jumps out to me. Playing for them would be a dream come true."
  • Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

2015 guys from Missouri signed with (in order according to the 247 Composite): Missouri, Oregon, Alabama, Nebraska, Missouri, Nebraska, Missouri, Yale, Mississippi State, Missouri, Missouri, Missouri, Northwestern, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Iowa (Top 16) plus another Missouri, Kansas State, Indiana and Minnesota.

Hopefully we're hitting Missouri hard.

2017 WR Jafar Armstrong

Jafar Armstrong

He will be going to the Huskers camp on June 12. He thinks he can get an offer while there. The article below refers to him as one of the top prospects in the Midwest.

https://twitter.com/JoshHarveyScout/status/605198499152420864

"They've told me they're very interested in me and are very complimentary of my game," Armstrong continued. "They think I can get that offer, and I'm shooting for it. I love the history of Nebraska. Their success jumps out to me. Playing for them would be a dream come true."

He's camping tonight
  • 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking ahead to next season's 2017 visitors... How cool could this potentially be...9/17 home vs Oregon... The entire Callabassas crew comes to Lincoln for an OV.

Keyshawn, Gebbia, Holmes, and anyone new that comes along in the meantime.

Could be a really exciting Saturday to look forward to. Probably the only primetime home game next year...

• 5 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***