*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Clouse was saying that next year could be a top 20 class and maybe 15...I think he was underselling a bit. I am smelling top 10

If you add Avery Roberts and Darnay Holmes to the class right now we would be ranked 13.

Hahah, I love the kool-aid around here - Avery Roberts is a good next bet, but we should all pump the brakes on Darnay. We have a good shot, but calculating what he'll do to our rankings could leave you set up for some disappointment.

Clouse was saying that next year could be a top 20 class and maybe 15...I think he was underselling a bit. I am smelling top 10

If you add Avery Roberts and Darnay Holmes to the class right now we would be ranked 13.

Hahah, I love the kool-aid around here - Avery Roberts is a good next bet, but we should all pump the brakes on Darnay. We have a good shot, but calculating what he'll do to our rankings could leave you set up for some disappointment.

Why do I need to pump brakes and not think of possibilities of what might happen in the future?

https://twitter.com/joshharveyscout/status/717131642742005761

Bet we end up closer to 25 than 15...

I'll take the other side Matty. Loser buys beer before a game in 2018 (if we can get to the same one I'll probably make one).

Goodness, has no one ever read posts by that punk who was blabbing about Nebraska finishing closer to 40 than 15? I'm just being a sarcastic a-hole. I'm a sunshine pumper bro. I'm believing in a top 10 class right meow! GBR! But I'll still do the best thing if you want!

(I believe it was GOAT)

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***