*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Isnt Deontre Thomas being one to possibly flip also?

No, but that hasn't stopped you from spreading the rumor in the status updates. :)

I didnt make any status updates. Im just going off of what is said in the players thread and there has been some speculation that he may flip. Sorry for spreading rumors I guess.

No, but that hasn't stopped you from spreading the rumor in the status updates. :)
I didnt make any status updates. Im just going off of what is said in the players thread and there has been some speculation that he may flip. Sorry for spreading rumors I guess.

Hahah, no biggie. Just think he's pretty solid at this point, no need to hit the panic button.

Hahah, no biggie. Just think he's pretty solid at this point, no need to hit the panic button.

Okay good. Going back a reading his thread it wasnt as bad as I initially thought. Just saying hes going to visit OU and they might offer. I guess I just assumed since they are the howetown team he might listen to them.

The other day I was so pumped with where our recruiting was going. Today, with the news of likely departures, not so much. We are in big time need of good DL prospects and with the two Thomas's possibly going elsewhere, I feel like we will be reaching on the DL this year. We have seen how that has turned out for us in the past. Not feeling confident right now. Maybe Parrella isnt as good of a recruiter as we thought. Someone either talk me off the ledge or someone commit so we can get some positive news.

The 2018 class would be the year to judge JP's recruiting abilities, though he has certainly gotten his name in with a few big boys.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***