69 Purdue - 21 players 0/0/18

2 Ohio St - 21 players 5/14/2

5 Michigan - 30 players 2/19/8

15 Penn St - 21 players 0/11/10

18 Maryland - 30 players 0/9/20

34 Michigan St - 23 players 0/4/16

42 Rutgers - 26 players 0/3/21

61 Indiana - 23 players 0/0/22

Urban has better players than the rest of the B1G has collectively.........he is becoming the Saban of our league.

Nebraska Recruiting: The 2017 Report Card
The Huskers had the best class in the Big Ten West, but there are places to get better at.
by Brian Towle@BrianRTowle Feb 2, 2017, 1:01pm CST
<snip>
Wide Receiver: B-
Hits: Tyjon Lindsey, Keyshawn Johnson, Jaevon McQuitty
Misses: Joseph Lewis, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Jeremiah Holloman, Greg Johnson, Jamire Calvin, Isaiah Hodgins, Taariq Johnson, Bryan Thompson, Nick Robinson, Gavin Holmes

Not sure I agree with all of these SB Nation position recruiting grades. Like the one above. We have three 4* WRs in this class. And it's a B minus? Kinda harsh grade I'd say. I would have thought WRs would be graded at an A in this class. I'm guessing the downgrade was due to only signing three, and not four, WRs. But we don't need to recruit enough to fill all starting spots each year, do we?

And the D grade for RBs. That's absurd. Did these guys even take a look at Jaylin Bradley's film? The guy is a stud. He's gonna be something special at NU. I think the SB Nation writer gave him poor marks just because he's local.

• Fire 1

The Huskers had the best class in the Big Ten West, but there are places to get better at.
<snip>
Misses: Joseph Lewis, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Jeremiah Holloman, Greg Johnson, Jamire Calvin, Isaiah Hodgins, Taariq Johnson, Bryan Thompson, Nick Robinson, Gavin Holmes

Not sure I agree with all of these SB Nation position recruiting grades. Like the one above. We have three 4* WRs in this class. And it's a B minus? Kinda harsh grade I'd say. I would have thought WRs would be graded at an A in this class. I'm guessing the downgrade was due to only signing three, and not four, WRs. But we don't need to recruit enough to fill all starting spots each year, do we?

And the D grade for RBs. That's absurd. Did these guys even take a look at Jaylin Bradley's film? The guy is a stud. He's gonna be something special at NU. I think the SB Nation writer gave him poor marks just because he's local.

When should we riot demanding for a better grade for our players. :lol:

I thought D-line should have been an A or A- because those prospects should be good. No flashy five star prospects but rather guys at that position that are talented and they are going to come ready to work. I agree on rb getting Bradley was a big get for us and we also got Ben Miles a great fullback-should have been at least a C. Next year we might take two rbs possibly with Avery Roberts brother and Pledger highly interested. If we only get one its not a big deal as long as we get one great rb recruit each year.

<snip>

Towle is an idiot who struggles to put together coherent sentences.

<snip>

LINK

I don't trust the opinion of any "writer" who ends a setence with an unnecessary preposition. He did it in his subheader!

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***