*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Anyone know anything about DT Noah Elliss? Didn't see a thread on him, but we look to have offered.

I read something about him elsewhere saying that he transferred to the same school that Eric Lee went to (Valor Christian). His dad (Luther) played in the NFL at DE in the 90s/00s, so I'm guessing there is some connection with Parrella there. And it was indicated that he is interested in us. He is "only" a 3*, but has offers from a who's who of CFB teams.

Was about to ask if we could get a profile for him.

Matt Sichterman, OT, 3 star. I like how the coaches went after this guy. We need more good quality OL to go wt the skilled players already in this class. As the 2nd article notes,, he is an underrated 3 star and will probably test out

higher.

https://nebraska.n.rivals.com/news/sichterman-is-n

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/recruiting-five-quick-takes-on-the-commitment-of-matt-sichterman/article_9c30afa4-1acd-11e6-84c0-879dcac56902.html

Look where we are ranked on scout....

Yeah very strange.

I was thinking as we went that scout had a lot of our guys ranked lower than 247/Rivals, but now we are ranked 5 spots higher in their team rankings.

I'll take it. I wish they would all combine and make one monster recruiting company, but it'll never happen.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***