*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Okay, well I would hope so and agree.

But, the info I got came at about 9:00 PM. Changes could occur over 8 hours. Hope you're right though! Like I said, the rumor wasn't that he isn't coming, it was that he might not make it.

Are you talking about the one random guy that posted both those things on 247 with no proof and didn't even get a response from anyone?
Saw that too. I do hope he is right 50% of the time in this case though haha

Okay, well I would hope so and agree.

But, the info I got came at about 9:00 PM. Changes could occur over 8 hours. Hope you're right though! Like I said, the rumor wasn't that he isn't coming, it was that he might not make it.

Are you talking about the one random guy that posted both those things on 247 with no proof and didn't even get a response from anyone?

No, talking about eight laces. (Brandon Cavanaugh)

There are a couple posters on RSS that have said the same as well. One eluded that Darnay hasn't taken his ACT/SAT yet and there may be a restriction on visiting if you haven't. I've never heard that rule but I guess it doesn't sound totally unbelievable. He also said DPJ is coming with his coach and a group of others. Whatever that means

There are a couple posters on RSS that have said the same as well. One eluded that Darnay hasn't taken his ACT/SAT yet and there may be a restriction on visiting if you haven't. I've never heard that rule but I guess it doesn't sound totally unbelievable. He also said DPJ is coming with his coach and a group of others. Whatever that means

I've heard of that rule, but CAN'T believe a guy like Darnay wouldn't have known that and gotten it done. He missed our Satellite Camp in Calabassas this summer to take the ACT. Add in the fact that he has quite a few mentors that would know this stuff and that he has offers from Stanford, you'd think the academic stuff would be all taken care of.

Hopefully it's either not true, or he can come next week for Oregon game.

(The ACT date is September 10th in most places)

this is more of a general question but if a guy like McQuitty who is from Columbia, MO takes an OV to UNL do we buy him a plane ticket from Columbia to Lincoln? Or does he drive on his own? If he drives on his own do we re-imburse the family for gas? Always wondered how this stuff worked especially with guys who would potentially get here faster driving than flying

I've heard of that rule, but CAN'T believe a guy like Darnay wouldn't have known that and gotten it done. He missed our Satellite Camp in Calabassas this summer to take the ACT. Add in the fact that he has quite a few mentors that would know this stuff and that he has offers from Stanford, you'd think the academic stuff would be all taken care of.

Hopefully it's either not true, or he can come next week for Oregon game.

(The ACT date is September 10th in most places)

That rule applies for Official Visits only. He could come on an Unofficial still if that was an issue and Dad was willing to pay for the trip.

Who was the last five star recruit to commit to NU? Didn't Bo get only one in his tenure here. I am not sure if this is right but wasn't it a running back by the name of Aaron Green. I am not sure if he was a consensus five star or just a five star according to ESPN. If anyone can tell me if we got any other five star other then Aaron Green in the last few years. Its great to get a five star at least once every few years, so this weekend is maybe one of the biggest recruiting weekends in some time.

Who was the last five star recruit to commit to NU? Didn't Bo get only one in his tenure here. I am not sure if this is right but wasn't it a running back by the name of Aaron Green. I am not sure if he was a consensus five star or just a five star according to ESPN. If anyone can tell me if we got any other five star other then Aaron Green in the last few years. Its great to get a five star at least once every few years, so this weekend is maybe one of the biggest recruiting weekends in some time.

Baker Steinkuhler. So technically 2.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***