*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Not sure I like that we're still offering WRs and it's kind of odd that several of them are already committed elsewhere.

Are we just taking two or three more Wrs in this class? Or will it depend on a number of different factors, like missing at a position, someone transfers etc.

Edit-might have asked this question before but I can't remember, so forgive my memory mav.

Four is the number.

Not sure I like that we're still offering WRs and it's kind of odd that several of them are already committed elsewhere.

I mean I don't know what else Williams is doing at this point besides twiddling his thumbs. :D Might as well be 'crootin.

Not what I meant. I meant it seems like we're not so sure on our top targets.

The lastest offers have gone out to WRs that are 6'2+...I think they want a tall receiver that can stretch the field and be a red zone threat.

Here are the latest offers:

Ty Jones - 6'4 offered 9-18-16

DPJ - 6'2 offered 8-31-16

RJ Sneed - 6'2 offered 8-1-16

Ryan Jones - 6'2 offered 7-29-16

Mark Webb - 6'3 offered 6-2-16

We also offered a couple that are around 6'0 that are probably a back up for Calvin if he goes elsewhere.

I mean I don't know what else Williams is doing at this point besides twiddling his thumbs. :D Might as well be 'crootin.

I know what you meant, I was trying to make a funny.

• Fire 1

I know what you meant, I was trying to make a funny.

My bad. :thumbs

Not sure why you would take that as we are not so sure on our top targets. Until they sign no one is guaranteed. The process is to keep building relationships until the spot are all full. It does look like we have decided that it is a TOP priority to get a tall guy. However, continuing to look for top guys is not an indicator that we have missed with others. Man we have a staff that are showing signs that NU is a good destination for kids - now we want them to stop the process and wait for signing day? - have some faith!!

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***