*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Can BRB (or one of the mods) put a note in that first post with the video linked that there's explicit language in the video? I don't care, but I'm sure there's somebody who'd like to know before clicking the link.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I rarely have the sound on so I didn't notice it.

Unsure if there's a thread on this already, but after reading the latest posts in the KJJ recruiting thread, if he (and maybe others?) were to commit in March/have NU as strong lean, and those claims carry throughout the '16 season, how much of a pass does Riley get from the fan base if the W/L record isn't all that much greater than 2015s?

Unsure if there's a thread on this already, but after reading the latest posts in the KJJ recruiting thread, if he (and maybe others?) were to commit in March/have NU as strong lean, and those claims carry throughout the '16 season, how much of a pass does Riley get from the fan base if the W/L record isn't all that much greater than 2015s?

Not sure Riley is still around if he has less than 9 wins. 9+ wins he should be safe; 6 or fewer and he's likely done; 7-8 and it'll depend heavily on off-the-field issues. JMO of course.

Not sure Riley is still around if he has less than 9 wins. 9+ wins he should be safe; 6 or fewer and he's likely done; 7-8 and it'll depend heavily on off-the-field issues. JMO of course.

He'll still be around with anything better than a .500 season.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***