Mavric

*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Can BRB (or one of the mods) put a note in that first post with the video linked that there's explicit language in the video? I don't care, but I'm sure there's somebody who'd like to know before clicking the link.

Can BRB (or one of the mods) put a note in that first post with the video linked that there's explicit language in the video? I don't care, but I'm sure there's somebody who'd like to know before clicking the link.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I rarely have the sound on so I didn't notice it.

Glad to see it. We have taken a backseat to other traditional powers for far too long. Even if we swing and miss we need to at least get up to bat.

Glad tonsee it. We have taken a backseat to other traditional powers for far too long. Even if we swing and miss we need to at least get up to bat.

Yessir. Drive the competitive spirit.

Unsure if there's a thread on this already, but after reading the latest posts in the KJJ recruiting thread, if he (and maybe others?) were to commit in March/have NU as strong lean, and those claims carry throughout the '16 season, how much of a pass does Riley get from the fan base if the W/L record isn't all that much greater than 2015s?

Unsure if there's a thread on this already, but after reading the latest posts in the KJJ recruiting thread, if he (and maybe others?) were to commit in March/have NU as strong lean, and those claims carry throughout the '16 season, how much of a pass does Riley get from the fan base if the W/L record isn't all that much greater than 2015s?

Not sure Riley is still around if he has less than 9 wins. 9+ wins he should be safe; 6 or fewer and he's likely done; 7-8 and it'll depend heavily on off-the-field issues. JMO of course.

Not sure Riley is still around if he has less than 9 wins. 9+ wins he should be safe; 6 or fewer and he's likely done; 7-8 and it'll depend heavily on off-the-field issues. JMO of course.

He'll still be around with anything better than a .500 season.