Rumor mill again?

I found that out last night but to my knowledge it was a suspension not being kicked off the team. I wasn't sure it was true but Barry and McCray have been going at it since the KU game and McCray was upset about being pulled from the KU game and it carried over to the Colorado game and Collier must have had enough of him running his mouth and the fact he decided to miss practice since Collier gave him the cold shoulder about not playing him much in the Colorado game.

To me this is some very upsetting news...Last year McCray was our favorite b-baller of all time for nebraska...and this year he has slumped down to a great extent. His head is not on straight, but I do not want to see him leave for good. I would be very happy if Collier was fired and joe stayed...Next year could be Joe's best year as he knows the wrong he did in not showing up in shape and being overweight. If we could keep him here and hire a different coach we might be able to see the 20 ppg that we were expecting out of him this season...I am very upset with the b-ball team as a whole right now, but please don't go Joe...

To me this is some very upsetting news...Last year McCray was our favorite b-baller of all time for nebraska...and this year he has slumped down to a great extent. His head is not on straight, but I do not want to see him leave for good. I would be very happy if Collier was fired and joe stayed...Next year could be Joe's best year as he knows the wrong he did in not showing up in shape and being overweight. If we could keep him here and hire a different coach we might be able to see the 20 ppg that we were expecting out of him this season...I am very upset with the b-ball team as a whole right now, but please don't go Joe...

Joe has a bad attitude. I can tell you that from people who know him personally and he is selfish on the court. It's not just Collier that has issues with him but it's his teammates as well who also are not happy with him.

Joe has a bad attitude. I can tell you that from people who know him personally and he is selfish on the court. It's not just Collier that has issues with him but it's his teammates as well who also are not happy with him.

Yeah I understand...but I don't want to even think about a player of his potential to be leaving the Huskers...he said he "respects" collier's decision of the suspension, so hopefully in his time off he does a lot of positive thinking...I would just hate to see him go.