The Cornhusker

4th quarta pump ups? Hell dey only be one ways to go, and dats biggie man, strait up, hypnotize!

Imagine dem students jumpin uppindown bass beat bangin biggie be sangin, lookin at da cuties get her number I be rangin,

Yeah, one and only biggie, hypnotize, put my vote down fo dat shiggidy

Ain't no team in da land pumpin that fo yo rumpin #!

Can you at least put the readable version in parentheses so I can understand what the hell your saying...

Thanks

Welcome to the board by the way.

Allow me to translate:

4th quarta pump ups? Hell dey only be one ways to go, and dats biggie man, strait up, hypnotize!

Imagine dem students jumpin uppindown bass beat bangin biggie be sangin, lookin at da cuties get her number I be rangin,

To wit, my good man, thou speakest to the noise and fury with which the wise seek to enliven the clackish among us ere yon fourth part of the contest ariseth. By my troth, though many are the ways by which one may seeketh to enfrothen the froward, there mayest be but a single note, nay! one path alone among the thousand by which a man might tread which shalt forthwith stir the brimstone within his baseless heart, and past profound calamity embiggen their own soul that their heart mayest fair burst asunder with 'mazement and wonder!

Perceive, good sir, those youth, those fresh-faced finders of faith and philosophy, those self-same sages for whom knowledge and truth are one, see them blither hither and thither, see them leap and prance about foresworn to themselves, veritably enslaved by the lute and lyre, whose strains might by heaven's gates be heard if so slightly, sightly sundered by the visage of some bonnie, bawdy lass whose acquaintance might nightly be made were such provenance provided. For such would they venture great lengths, turn such currents awry in the name of action promised, such profound proclivity preeminent though presaged withall.

Aye my friend, such sharp-faced, shard-borne shams shan't be witnessed ere the sundered shores be sought or sounded, nor shall my oath be plighted to mightier mages, upon that thou mayest be most certain!

Though thou seekest throughout all the land, through dale and hill, neither twixt sea nor shore, nor coomb nor canyon shalt thou find a band of oppressors who pit their craft and wile against thine own, whose spirit hath been so inflamed by such muse-borne lyrics as these.

Hope that helps.

• 7 years later...

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Still the best 3rd-quarter break song we've got. 

They need to make this official and just run with it. 

I agree and can get into it.  But, for some reason, there's too many fans that don't.  In the end, it's up to the fans to get into it and make it fun.

Of course what they did for night games this year tops it....but, can't really turn the stadium red with pyrotechnics during the day.

On 10/24/2014 at 8:19 PM, blackshirt98 said:

What ?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1