Missouri Game

I'd like to pin all the problems on McCray, but Collier is still on the bench and I think he is the real problem.  Hopefully they can turn it around for his sake, but I see another inconsistent Big 12 run with a one and done in the tourney.

Which tourney? I'd be thrilled if they made it to the big dance, even if they did go one and done. I don't think this team will go to the NCAA but they might make the NIT. GBR!

I'd like to pin all the problems on McCray, but Collier is still on the bench and I think he is the real problem.  Hopefully they can turn it around for his sake, but I see another inconsistent Big 12 run with a one and done in the tourney.

Which tourney? I'd be thrilled if they made it to the big dance, even if they did go one and done. I don't think this team will go to the NCAA but they might make the NIT. GBR!

I think he meant a one and done at the big 12 tourny...

Well i guess i was proven wrong for this game. Looks like the departure of McCray had something to do with this team winning. The question is, will this continue or will Nebraska fall below .500 at the end of the season like i predicted? We play Oklahoma St. (2-4) next and if NU can pull off a win against them and then beat a struggling Baylor team (0-6) who is on a 6 game losing streak, then i will say we have a chance of maybe finishing above .500. This team is so inconsistant and it looses games it shouldn't and wins games it shouldn't.

I think he meant a one and done at the big 12 tourny...

That's the tourney I was talking about. :thumbs NCAA tourney is a pipe dream for a team that loses to a bubble team in Kansas by 42.

I cannot wait to listen to "The Border Patrol" on 810AM Kansas City Monday morning driving home from work to see how Steven St. John spins this Missouri loss.  I understand this is local sports radio, but i am not sure i have ever heard such a homer in my life (on radio that is).  :thumbs

:yeah

I was listening to the show this morning on the way to work

and some callers were calling in giving some names for MU

new coach. John Wooden, coach Reeves from the white shawdow,

the coach in the applebees comercial that hangs the picture up.

I was rolling because Steven St. John the radio guy is a huge MU fan.

:rollin

I cannot wait to listen to "The Border Patrol" on 810AM Kansas City Monday morning driving home from work to see how Steven St. John spins this Missouri loss.  I understand this is local sports radio, but i am not sure i have ever heard such a homer in my life (on radio that is).   :thumbs

:yeah

I was listening to the show this morning on the way to work

and some callers were calling in giving some names for MU

new coach. John Wooden, coach Reeves from the white shawdow,

the coach in the applebees comercial that hangs the picture up.

I was rolling because Steven St. John the radio guy is a huge MU fan.

:rollin

:rollin ..classic..

Steven St. John didn't make into work Monday morning, his moron Kansas homer sidekick was alone...So i didn't get to hear any of his excuses!!!