Hurricanes trash talking Westerkamp, others on Instagram

Hoosker

I don't think Miami (players or fans) is putting much, if any, stock into beating Arkansas State.

Didn't they (media) say the D was renewed or something? Talking about Kaaya having a break out game? Not knocking. Trust me, I thought we were tops until friggin McNeese St. We had our, "we are not there yet and can't over look anyone moment". Our OL even looked rough against Fresno (122nd run defense IIRC) Unsure if UM has had theirs yet.

The media said Kaaya had a breakout game, and he did throw for 342 yards and 4 TDs, even if it was Arkansas State. Golden said he did, but no one listens to him. His "Coachspeak" is worse than most. As for the players, they're not saying it (unless you count the 2 on instagram). As for Miami fans, 99% of them aren't saying it. There was even an article in the Miami Herald which questioned whether Miami's defensive stats were legit or fools gold. The South Florida media either hates Miami or they're shills for the University and act like Baghdad Bob, nothing in between.

Are people really going to water over what a kicker says? :ohnoes

Are people really getting worked up over what was started by a 6th string true freshman DB who is likely to redshirt?

6th string? Damn talk about depth. So what is that the scout practice scout team?

I have no idea what "string" he is. He doesn't have one, because he's a true freshman not playing. That was my point. Yeah, he's probably on the scout team this year. No idea why he's running his mouth, but, he's the one who started this whole thing.

Sorry I missed your point. I was busy talking smack on Instagram.

True, my bad. I got so into talking sh!t on IG I think I was calling you out.

JK

It's alright, it happens all the time. I actually don't have an Instagram. I thought that was for pre-teen girls. Or Miami players.

Are people really getting worked up over what was started by a 6th string true freshman DB who is likely to redshirt?

6th string? Damn talk about depth. So what is that the scout practice scout team?

I have no idea what "string" he is. He doesn't have one, because he's a true freshman not playing. That was my point. Yeah, he's probably on the scout team this year. No idea why he's running his mouth, but, he's the one who started this whole thing.

True, my bad. I got so into talking sh!t on IG I think I was calling you out.

JK

It's alright, it happens all the time. I actually don't have an Instagram. I thought that was for pre-teen girls. Or Miami players.

Or Nebraska players. I mean, you kind of threw me a BP fastball there.....

• Fire 1
True, my bad. I got so into talking sh!t on IG I think I was calling you out. JK
Or Nebraska players. I mean, you kind of threw me a BP fastball there.....

I know...the whole thing is kind of sad isn't it?

Went to the CaneInsight site....Now I understand the smack talk and attitude. I'm pleased to find out a lot of the "facts" on us are assumptions and that most are wrong.

But, hey perception is reality I guess until truth shows up and folks there seem to be having a good time with themselves. So in that spirit I hope someone informs them that we count out our 40 times using the "one Mississippi" method, Randy Gregory is a walk-on Dance major who shuns contact, Bo Pelini has never faced a passing offense, and Ameer will slide rather than take on a tackle.

That said, good luck Canes, instagram like champion today! :nutz

Went to the CaneInsight site....Now I understand the smack talk and attitude. I'm pleased to find out a lot of the "facts" on us are assumptions and that most are wrong.

But, hey perception is reality I guess until truth shows up and folks there seem to be having a good time with themselves. So in that spirit I hope someone informs them that we count out our 40 times using the "one Mississippi" method, Randy Gregory is a walk-on Dance major who shuns contact, Bo Pelini has never faced a passing offense, and Ameer will slide rather than take on a tackle.

I think I tried to warn you guys about that site. It's where I post, and it's the best site for Canes fans, but, not so much for opposing teams' fans. Also, most fans on there (I'd say 90%) are anti-Golden, and are in a horrible mood, so there is no such thing as a civil discussion. It's no holds barred there, where the mods really only look for racist posts, or posts where an actual threat is being made. You can curse, you can name call, you can basically do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't cross the line. It's not for the weak hearted and thin skinned.

I think I tried to warn you guys about that site. It's where I post, and it's the best site for Canes fans, but, not so much for opposing teams' fans. Also, most fans on there (I'd say 90%) are anti-Golden, and are in a horrible mood, so there is no such thing as a civil discussion. It's no holds barred there, where the mods really only look for racist posts, or posts where an actual threat is being made. You can curse, you can name call, you can basically do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't cross the line. It's not for the weak hearted and thin skinned.

So a tame Shaggy Bevo then yeah?
  • Fire 1