DE Amani Bledsoe [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

This was over well before Riley set foot in Lincoln. In Kelly's case being from Kansas, his recruitment was very odd, exception to the norm for "heartland" kids. If this happens again next year then my attitude will be different.

So this is a guy who visited for a game last year, visited for the spring game, supposedly wants to stay close to home and had us in his top 10 a week ago but was gone over nine months ago? I don't buy it. We might not have been in the lead but we were in the conversation.

This was over well before Riley set foot in Lincoln. In Kelly's case being from Kansas, his recruitment was very odd, exception to the norm for "heartland" kids. If this happens again next year then my attitude will be different.

So this is a guy who visited for a game last year, visited for the spring game, supposedly wants to stay close to home and had us in his top 10 a week ago but was gone over nine months ago? I don't buy it. We might not have been in the lead but we were in the conversation.

No disrespect but you don't have to believe it. OU was ahead of Nebraska before Riley was hired, hell he didn't even like the last scheme as it stood. Also going to OU still fulfills the need to stay close to home. I just thought we had a better chance with the new staff and the fact that Montgomery had moved on, but that wasn't the case. Now he could really do something whacky and commit to KU.