Beat Nebraska or West Champion soundly

Baylor has to lose a game Win out they are in

Oklahoma has to lose a game Oklahoma wins out they are in

TCU has to lose a game TCU wins out they are in

Mississippi State has to lose a game One of them will for sure

Ole Miss has to lose a game. One will for sure

Notre Dame most likely has to lose two games with their schedule

Florida state has to lose a game

Anything can happen, but my guess is the Big 10 is not represented in the Playoff. With the SEC having possibly two.

Oregon would go ahead of Michigan State I think.

Michigan State wins out, they truly have not beaten a top ten team. Body of work in honesty is crap. Weak conference, lost out of conference test.

I think Ohio State has the best chance of making it to the playoff it they were to beat Michigan State and then Nebraska if Nebraska wins out to the CCG. It gives them a chance to beat higher ranked teams.

Michigan State beating a lower ranked Ohio State and a team they had already beaten would not do a lot for the selection board is my guess.

I just think the Big is looking in when this all shakes out, no matter who wins it. That happening and two SEC teams getting in, or Notre dame and we will see a change in the 4 team playoff.

Here is hoping so. I have become a closet Notre Dame fan for their actions the last few years. The wife, being a Catholic girl has loved them always. We were discussing this earlier today. If Nebraska can not get to where we need to be, Notre Dame has become my second choice. Do things right, and I think Notre Dame does.

October 28th first release. BTW, I miss BCS (minority voice here)

The committee picks four teams for the playoff and seeds them, plus select the pairings in the other four bowl games (subject to certain restrictions and tie-ins). The group will release its top 25 rankings weekly on Tuesdays seven times during the season,[26] with the first release on Oct. 28, 2014 and the final rankings Sunday, Dec. 7, 2014.[27] The group, which meets at the Gaylord Texan hotel in Grapevine, Texas,[28] will reportedly meet in person up to 10 total times a year.[23]

A team's strength of schedule will be one of the most pertinent considerations for the committee in making its selections.[29] Other factors that the committee will weigh are conference championships, team records, and head-to-head results,[5] plus other points such as injuries and weather.[30] Unlike the BCS system, the AP Poll, Coaches' Poll, Harris Poll, and computer rankings will not be used to make the selections.[10][18] Advanced statistics and metrics from ESPN are expected to be submitted to the committee, though like other analytics, they will have no formal role in the decision.[31] Committee members will not be required to attend games.

Do things right, and I think Notre Dame does.

Is this a joke? Doubt the families of Declan Sullivan and Lizzy Seeberg agree with you...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2012/12/04/why-i-wont-be-cheering-for-old-notre-dame/

Well Sullivan Sr attended a fundraiser for his son's memorial charity at ND with Fr Jenkins. He should get in touch with Mr Seeburg on how to heal from grief.