*** The Official Northwestern Wildcats Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

The KB hate is expected IMO. He runs his mouth all week on Twitter and of course you will see a few people respond to his stupidity on a public social media site.

He always acts like he is on his high horse and is a poor broke college student. Oh who has rich parents and gets full back tats and all the New video games etc but can't afford his electric bill.

I'm not really into Twitter but I can see how it might fire people up a bit

I disagree with a lot of what Kenney has said and done, but that doesn't give people the right to drop homophobic slurs and call the kid a douche and piece of trash.

The KB hate is expected IMO. He runs his mouth all week on Twitter and of course you will see a few people respond to his stupidity on a public social media site.

He always acts like he is on his high horse and is a poor broke college student. Oh who has rich parents and gets full back tats and all the New video games etc but can't afford his electric bill.

I disagree with a lot of what Kenney has said and done, but that doesn't give people the right to drop homophobic slurs and call the kid a douche and piece of trash.

From people I know that have interacted with KB at the bar he earns a lot of what is tossed his way. Seems to have quite an entitled attitude from what I can gather.

Obviously not a good reason to call someone names but with the amount of drunk people last night watching the game at home it was most likely some booze talking.

I guess it simply doesn't surprise me that he gets sh#t talked to him. There is a reason he is the only one that gets poked fun at on Twitter and called names on our team.

What was he running his mouth about all week on Twitter?

What was he running his mouth about all week on Twitter?

Idk if he specifically did this week i just know he likes to say stupid things on Twitter often. Just saying he brings a lot of the angst on himself

From people I know that have interacted with KB at the bar he earns a lot of what is tossed his way. Seems to have quite an entitled attitude from what I can gather.

Obviously not a good reason to call someone names but with the amount of drunk people last night watching the game at home it was most likely some booze talking.

I guess it simply doesn't surprise me that he gets sh#t talked to him. There is a reason he is the only one that gets poked fun at on Twitter and called names on our team.

You know a lot of people who know people.

• Fire 2

Guessing u do too

Guessing u do too

I know some. However, I have a couple questions. Is the guy you know who knows Kenny Bell from the bar the same guy who knows Bo Pelini from the softball game?

And is this guy you know Kermit the Frog?

Want-More-Let-me-know-New-GIF-3-41MB-fam

• Fire 2

Guessing u do too

I know some. However, I have a couple questions. Is the guy you know who knows Kenny Bell from the bar the same guy who knows Bo Pelini from the softball game?

And is this guy you know Kermit the Frog?

Want-More-Let-me-know-New-GIF-3-41MB-fam

I have friends that have gone to the bar. I have relatives who occasionally play against one of Bo and Mary Pats offspring