*** The Official Northwestern Wildcats Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Anyone who refers to Northwestern as "NU" in this thread is perma-banned. I'm going back through this thread after the game and checking.#TheBattleForNU

That's wild, cat.

Yeah Knapp should probably be "cut off" before he gets out of hand again. :)

I'M OK WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IS IT HOT IN HERE OR IS IT JUST ME?

Anyone who refers to Northwestern as "NU" in this thread is perma-banned. I'm going back through this thread after the game and checking.#TheBattleForNU

That's wild, cat.
Yeah Knapp should probably be "cut off" before he gets out of hand again. :)

Espn has it as Neb vs NW. #battleforconsonants

Espn has it as Neb vs NW. #battleforconsonants
HAHAHAHAH THEY HAVE NO VOWELS WE WIN

Is it true that you are this fired up for a game against because you yourself, are a LOTR reading nerd?

Is it true that you are this fired up for a game against because you yourself, are a LOTR reading nerd?

Is it true that I can quote, verbatim, pages upon pages of LOTR? Is it true that I'm super-excited that I just found a boatload of MERP modules on PDF online? Is it true that I hate Peter Jackson for ruining the story for his schlock-fest of a retread of the greatest book of the 20th Century? Maybe.

Is it true that I can quote, verbatim, pages upon pages of LOTR? Is it true that I'm super-excited that I just found a boatload of MERP modules on PDF online? Is it true that I hate Peter Jackson for ruining the story for his schlock-fest of a retread of the greatest book of the 20th Century? Maybe.

I assume you just got used to the sensation of having the waistline of your jockeys on your head.