Bump...anyone think with relations opening back up somewhat with Cuba that online sales of Cuban Cigars will begin any time soon? Heard on ye ol trusty news that you will be able to bring back no more than $100 worth in travels, but I haven't been able to find anything on interweb sales.

There's a short thread on cigarbid.com. LINK But it sounds like no one knows for sure what the deal is yet on bringing cigars back from Cuba. I don't think anything has been finalized yet.

From the things I have read, importation for sale is still going to be prohibited, but an individual would be able to bring back about $100 worth of cigars for their own use.

• 3 weeks later...

cs-cab.jpg

Pulled one of these out of the humidor while tending to the humidity today. The way I see it, is if you have to work on a Saturday you might as well stink the place up.

Cain Straight Ligero, Robusto size (5.7 x 50). Rolled by Oliva in Nicaragua. I like most of the sticks Oliva makes. This one is decent. Not great, but decent. LINK

We decided to quit smoking cigarettes a few months ago. The money we spent on cigarettes we could use to get a new vehicle and we did it:) We quit cold turkey. Below is the picture of the vehicle we got. It is a Mazda CX-5. If anyone is thinking about quitting smoking and wants to know what we did to quit, let me know. It definitely wasn't easy, but the rewards of quitting are great. We quit without using any medicine, etc.

attachicon.gifcx5_360_1900x600_soulred_black_01.jpg

Congratulations Roxy !!!

(bad eyesight?)

I quit over a decade ago by promising myself my last cig would NOT be my last...at increasing intervals (Took some of the pressure off)..The cold turkey freaked me out too much.

• 2 weeks later...

cs-5gb.jpg

5 Vegas Gold Maduro. (Pronounced "cinco" vegas). I bought a bunch of these a couple years back. They are awful. Perhaps the worst cigar purchase I've ever made. They sure do look nice though, don't they?

baccarat_churchill_cigar.png

Baccarat, 7" x 48 ring. Can't remember what I paid for these, but they're pretty good. Fairly mild taste. Nice, easy draw and they burn evenly. I have some bigger ones, perhaps 6.5" x 54, and they aren't nearly as good.

NapoleonNo.IIHumidor3-300x300.jpg

This is my main humidor, a Napoleon II. I would highly recommend it if anyone is interested in getting a humidor. Goes for about $100 online. Supposedly holds 150 sticks. I never keep more than 100 in it though. The three drawers make it convenient to fetch any cigar in the box without digging around to find what you want. It is surprisingly airtight considering the three drawers. I have a couple other, smaller humidors and two coolerdors as well.

Where the hell do you guys find all these different kinds of cigars?

The best prices are on-line. My favorite three are:

• www.cigarsinternational.com
  • www.cigarbid.com
  • www.jrcigars.com

But it's more fun to visit a cigar store. The old-timey ones are the best. My favorite two are:

• Iwan Ries in downtown Chicago. Oldest cigar store in America. (www.iwanries.com)
  • John Dengler Tobacconist just north of St Louis. (www.johndenglertobacconist.com)
  • Fire 1