You know we are good when we should be 8-0 are are 7-1!!

We got our asses handed to us for 3/4 of the game. Michigan state let off the gas, and our kids played their guts out.

Interesting how this seems to be a one-way street for many.

Nebraska comes back from 24 down against Michigan St.: They let us back in the game. Doesn't mean we're really as good as them.

Wyoming comes back from 17 down against Nebraska: We are so bad Wyoming almost came back to beat us.

• Fire 3

Did they squeak by a McNeese State?

They have a chance to raise the market value. We have no chance of raising ours. If Michigan State loses to Ohio State, it goes down further.

A lot will get eliminated, because they play a tougher schedule. I agree, it is not our fault that our conference is so bad this year, again not our fault that Miami was not at its best either. But it is not KStates fault that they have to play tougher teams to win out, and should be rewarded for playing those better teams. Possibly even in a loss.

Too early to even worry about it. I have us not making it, also do not feel the Big 10 will have a representative in it either.

You look at things as just a Nebraska fan. I look at it as college football. I want us to be there as bad as anyone, but I see where the committee is coming from. You see it as a us against the world deal. We lost the only game that mattered. We nearly lost to a division 2 team. Remember the committee is to put the 4 best teams in the country in the playoff. Not conference champions or runners up. The best 4. Nebraska is not one of the best 4 at this time.

Much tougher to roll into Oklahoma, Baylor, TCU, West Virginia and even Texas than what we have faced or will face. Kinda the Boise State argument, you guys like to use.

We got our asses handed to us for 3/4 of the game. Michigan state let off the gas, and our kids played their guts out.

Nebraska comes back from 24 down against Michigan St.: They let us back in the game. Doesn't mean we're really as good as them.

Wyoming comes back from 17 down against Nebraska: We are so bad Wyoming almost came back to beat us.

My take is different. I focus on the fact that we were that far behind as proper reasoning that we still have issues. i think we may be a better team talent wize than Michigan St, but offensively we played like garbage for 3 quarters. They whooped our lackidasical ass into the ground for 3 quarters.

A couple times i've brought up that game as another massive big stage failure, and some arguments I get are "but we almost won that game". Well, yeah, but the fact that we utterly embarrassed ourselves for 3 quarters still stands.

We could very well be better than Michigan St AND Ohio St by two touchdowns each tommorrow on a neutral field, but at some point it's gotta be put on the field.

I know what you mean by the one way thing. I just wanna be grouped in that category.

Would you say that we did not let them back in that game? I would say we did. MSU letting us back in the game does not mean they shouldn't be punished for that. That isn't a one-way street at all, rather, being on different sides of it. As an MSU fan, I would be saying the same thing we said after Wyoming last year.

You look at things as just a Nebraska fan. I look at it as college football. I want us to be there as bad as anyone, but I see where the committee is coming from. You see it as a us against the world deal. We lost the only game that mattered. We nearly lost to a division 2 team. Remember the committee is to put the 4 best teams in the country in the playoff. Not conference champions or runners up. The best 4. Nebraska is not one of the best 4 at this time.

You are accusing me of a lot of things that I've never said.

• Fire 1

Ya know, a game like the one we played against Sparty used to be called "Our Powerful Run attack wearing down a defensive line.

Dont recall Osborne ever overcoming more than a 14 point deficit to win. Far cry from 27-3 with 12 minutes left.

Kansas 1991. Down 17. Derek Brown gets hurt. Enter Calvin Jones. 294 yards later. Victory.

BOOM

I know what you were insinuating. I think I do at least

• Fire 1

Last time I checked the final score was the one that counted. But yeah, golly gee, that score midway through the fourth quarter proves how bad we suck. Next time we are down by more than 14 in the 4th we should probably just call it a day so we dont further embarass ourselves.

Loss to MSU 2014 "PSSSSH! YEAH, we only lost by 5 but we were getting beat for 3 quarters really bad and by way more!"

Loss to MSU 2013 "did you not see the final?! We got blown out! Who cares we kept it close until midway through the fourth quarter."

We are 7-1 but we could easily be 1-7. If you erase all of our points and give them to the opponents, then erase all their points and give their scores to us we would be 1-7. See, very easy.

Go Big Red!

Actually.............

It would be a lot easier to take away a tremendous individual effort and have Mcneese St recover the fumble, leading to a winning fg than it would to take away the amount of points and/or give the amount of points to the likes of Fresno, FAU, Illinois, and Rutgers.

While we are playing the take away game, can we say that Davison dropped that catch at Missouri?

Absolutely not. ESPY's are 100% immune.

But we can say Bennett made the field goal, Buckhalter didnt fumble, and Suh didnt get to McCoy.

And just so's I'm not a homer, Kansas made the two, Costa completed the pass, and Henery missed the kick.

See....? Kind of a stupid and pointless game to play. Why do so many people play it?

• Fire 1

I predicted 7-1 at this point in the season, but mostly because I assumed we would only play 1 good team at this point.

Which proved to be correct.

I also predicted losses to Wisconsin and Iowa, mostly because I thought they were going to be better than they are, so we'll see.

Unless we lose one or two of those head-scratchers against unranked teams, we should be fine.