All the "top" teams are overrated... Flordia State we could beat easily. Everyone looks beatable!

In honesty the only conference that has a true champion is the Big 12. They are not going to get shorted if K State wins out, they will be in the playoff, as they will have beaten at least 4 top 25 ranked teams. Baylor and TCU finish out with just one loss they will have beaten 3 ranked teams. If we should happen to win out we would have beaten one, unless Wisconsin sneaks in to the poll.

No way we go ahead of them.

Oregon finishes the season with 1 loss they go for sure.

Florida State wins out, they go for sure.

SEC who the hell knows. But I am sure glad we do not play in the SEC west or the Big 12.

If Michigan State wins out and Oregon wins out, who goes to the playoff? Head to head Oregon is my guess, leaving the Big looking in and that will start the change to the 8 team playoff. A Big Boy needs to set home and $hit storm will begin.

After reading many peoples thoughts on whether they think we are overrated or underrate, I started to wonder what everyone would be saying if we had beaten Michigan Sate. Would we be rated third in the country, being one of the only undefeated teams left? If we had beaten Michigan State, would people be saying that we were overrated, or would they say that we were definitely a top 5 team? Something to think about........and I'm aware that some people will automatically point out that we didn't beat Michigan State and that this is crazy to even discuss.