I have mutiple people telling me we can't win out and beat Minne, Whisky and Iowa.

If the team plays to its potential every game, I think it is possible. But we have seen that for 1/4 of football this year. I do not see us winning out. The odds are most likely the same as going 9-3. Just really nothing to base high hopes or dread on. Schedule has been to weak, we have played down to our opponents level several times.

Who knows? Just hope the kids keep winning.

• Fire 1

I think its based on performance whereas we are looking at potential. We have the talent and athletes, but do we have the capability? Had we started out the 1st Q against MSU like we finished the last 12 minutes, different ball game. The difference? Play calling and switching OL. Down the stretch, do the staff coach to the best of their abilities? Do the players put in the study time and "mental prep"? Does Beck finally "not throw too much and complicate things?"

I have said it all year, it boils down to Beck and his play calling. He calls to the strengths of this team i.e. power run, PA, vertical passing we stand a great chance t win. He calls swing passes, screens to the flats, Cross on a toss sweep, etc.....Chalk up another loss and another excuse......

• Fire 1

I think much will depend on the health of Ameer. Our backup RB's are good but not at AA's level. He always has/had the potential to turn nothing into something and a little into a lot. If he can't go or sees limited action, the slack will have to be picked up somewhere else. I'm not saying we can't/won't win the final three games. I just wish we had our best weapon at full strength.

I think it's most Husker fans way to protect themselves just in case. Seriously, I think it's a coping mechanism..........

Yeah pretty much. After the bowl I said there is no excuse for not winning 11 or more games. Then the season got closer and I thought how underrated our schedule was difficulty wise. Now we are towards the bitter end of it and we should hit 11-1 with relative ease but I dont really expect to. I feel we will inexplicably lose one for no good reason. My bet is Minnysoda since Im going to it.

We go down this road every year. WE are going to win the CCG, the MNC. Lots of coach speak every year.

I must admit this year seems different to me. Not a lot. But different in the attitude of Bo. He seems more at ease, like he knows something he didn't before. He seems more confident, than defiant.

But we always seem to muster up that game, where you go WHY!!!!. McNeese may have been that game, I am leaning that way.

This team has another week to heal up, prepare for what is going to be the hardest hitting game we have faced so far. They have been the bullies, and they will continue that approach. Take the hit and keep on coming. These kids have shown that ability this year. We have won games ugly I guess, but none other than McNeese was with a stroke of luck. Maybe this is the year the ball bounces our way the rest of the year. I truly would like to see us have another chance at Michigan State. This program needs that victory badly. 3 wins and CCG win would help us on all fronts.

I am not sure we are the hands down better team. But we seem to have players this year that do not quit, give up. We may have grown a lot in that, and I think it is due to Bo's growth, his demeanor, his confidence. Your leader has to be in control, he flies this ship, and I think he has improved on that.

I know some will be destroyed if we lose this or any of the next three. If, and I expect to, we see the last quarter team of MSU, I will be extremely happy with this season, win or lose the rest of them. I think Bo is close to turning the corner. He has three games to get it done. I am hoping it happens, just like all the rest of you. And trust me on this, after meeting Polo, no one in the world wants to be wrong about this more than him. He is DieHard Nebraska, an alum, an athlete, and a very smart man.

For Nebraska's sake I hope all of us, that have that doubt, the questions, the other shoe to fall feelings, are shown what Nebraska can do in these last three games.

We are all Husker fans, you know we are or we would not spend the hours that we do reading and posting about something we have absolutely no control of. Undying love for the program, the university and the state. US!!!!!

• Fire 4