I have mutiple people telling me we can't win out and beat Minne, Whisky and Iowa.

The koolaid drinker in me says "Hell Ya!!! We can win out!!!" But the old fart realist in me says that is a pretty tough row to hoe. We could win out, and we could just as easily go 1 win, 2 losses these last three games. If we win out, then I'll finally shake off the ghost of the past 15 years and become a full believer again. Either way, I'm Husker Red regardless.

• Beck would have to come up with three consecutive game plans that play to Ameer's running and not Armstrong's passing.
  • The offensive line has to find some spark somewhere.
  • We will have to find a way to defend against a quarterback that rolls out with a running back / tight end cutting across on the same side.

One game at a time, though. We can't beat all three at once, but we certainly have the talent to do it, I don't know if we have the will and the discipline.

Wisky will be a great test of this (if they choose to not jet sweep us to death). IIRC, their leading receivers are the TE and RB.

Receiver then two tight ends.

Stupid Wisconsin, don't they know those are obsolete?

• Beck would have to come up with three consecutive game plans that play to Ameer's running and not Armstrong's passing.
  • The offensive line has to find some spark somewhere.
  • We will have to find a way to defend against a quarterback that rolls out with a running back / tight end cutting across on the same side.

One game at a time, though. We can't beat all three at once, but we certainly have the talent to do it, I don't know if we have the will and the discipline.

Wisky will be a great test of this (if they choose to not jet sweep us to death). IIRC, their leading receivers are the TE and RB.

Receiver then two tight ends.

Stupid Wisconsin, don't they know those are obsolete?

No joke.

Wait, did i agree with polo? I think I'm still drunk......

Oy vey

yea minnysoda looks absolutely horrible! wisky up by three possessions. Absolutely terrible teams. Iowa not looking so good, but they seem to find a way to play us tough.

Sure bet, I would wager my house and my car on your predictions. Not a chance of a slip up, we never have, have we?

Your guarantees have grown tiresome, and normally wrong.

• Fire 2

yea minnysoda looks absolutely horrible! wisky up by three possessions. Absolutely terrible teams. Iowa not looking so good, but they seem to find a way to play us tough.Sure bet, I would wager my house and my car on your predictions. Not a chance of a slip up, we never have, have we?Your guarantees have grown tiresome, and normally wrong.

No need to be rude, guys excited.

We can win out if we play well. Being pessimistic about our chances is just as tiresome as overlooking our opponents.