I have mutiple people telling me we can't win out and beat Minne, Whisky and Iowa.

I am not pessimistic about anything. Minnesota is playing one heck of a game. Beat us last year. Kill is a great coach. Wisconsin is kicking butt. Respect your opponents.

Iowa is going down, but I remind you they have played us tough the last two years and beating us in our own house. Who knows what will happen.

I am happy as hell that both Wisconsin and Minnesota are playing well. It is exactly what this conference needs. VAST IMPROVEMENT.

But anyone thinking we just waltz in and beat any of the three, I think are barking up the wrong tree. It will be a tough fight to win these games.

People making comments like that just Piss me off. If your so sure of the out come, put some money up on it. It is easy as hell to say things like that, Oh I was wrong, sorry.

I think we have a chance of winning out, mostly depending on Tommy and Beck. But I would not be the least surprised to see us lose all three either. We have a history of losing the games that are important and ending 9-4. Do not think that will happen this year, but history indicates it will.

I apologize, my comments were not appropriate. I seldom make comments like that. Not me. Just want this team to win, so tired of the last 17 years of failing to win when it was truly needed. Would love to see a conference championship. Do not feel we are a playoff team, but if we get through the next three, we certainly belong in the CCG.

Way to be optimistic, but I hope the team stays focused and doesn't look at these trams today and start believing they are home free. Wisconsin in their house is a tough game, and Minnesota looks incredible today. Now maybe Iowa is just that bad, but either way, nothing is ever for certain with the Huskers lately.

• Fire 1