K-State radio pregame show features anti-Nebraska rant

Husker66

It had to have been Kevin Keitzman. He's a K-state grad. I listen to 810 everyday until his show comes on. K-state hate aside, his show offers almost no objective analysis of sports. He typically finds a way to spin something then hammers on it for 4 hours. He's well-known for trolling and callers can't talk to him because he'll cut them off and not listen to other points of view. His "aww-shucks, just one of the guys" front he tries to put out there is also very hard to listen to.

He also likes to go "on the record" with "provocative statements." Such as about a week from the end of the MLB season he had the "stones" to declare himself the first person in KC to predict that the Royals would be playing past the final day of the season. No mention that the Royals had a 90% chance of making the playoffs by sabermetric analysis but boy was he putting himself out there!

As far as Mizzou is concerned, I was here when they left to the SEC and boy was he sore about it! There were calls for Mizzou fans to boycott his show over his comments. But now you would think he and Gary Pinkel are lovers. It's sickening listening to him play the "good ol' boy, pattin' the coach on the back" and trumpeting ANYTHING Mizzou does as pure gold. He's such a two-faced jerk.

The only reason why he has the drive time slot is because he has part ownership/vice president-sports director. His show is absolutely the worst one on that station's airwaves.

Soren Petro from 10 - 2 is light-years ahead of Keitzman in sports knowledge, decorum, professionality and analysis.

As you can tell I have quite an opinion on this guy.

It had to have been Kevin Keitzman. He's a K-state grad. I listen to 810 everyday until his show comes on. K-state hate aside, his show offers almost no objective analysis of sports. He typically finds a way to spin something then hammers on it for 4 hours. He's well-known for trolling and callers can't talk to him because he'll cut them off and not listen to other points of view. His "aww-shucks, just one of the guys" front he tries to put out there is also very hard to listen to.

He also likes to go "on the record" with "provocative statements." Such as about a week from the end of the MLB season he had the "stones" to declare himself the first person in KC to predict that the Royals would be playing past the final day of the season. No mention that the Royals had a 90% chance of making the playoffs by sabermetric analysis but boy was he putting himself out there!

As far as Mizzou is concerned, I was here when they left to the SEC and boy was he sore about it! There were calls for Mizzou fans to boycott his show over his comments. But now you would think he and Gary Pinkel are lovers. It's sickening listening to him play the "good ol' boy, pattin' the coach on the back" and trumpeting ANYTHING Mizzou does as pure gold. He's such a two-faced jerk.

The only reason why he has the drive time slot is because he has part ownership/vice president-sports director. His show is absolutely the worst one on that station's airwaves.

Soren Petro from 10 - 2 is light-years ahead of Keitzman in sports knowledge, decorum, professionality and analysis.

As you can tell I have quite an opinion on this guy.

What?

K-St fans. Nothing but a band of losers. My family and I were in a bar one year and a K Sucks fan wised off to my 12 year old daughter. My son was ready to wade into all 6 of them but I told him to cool it. I just flipped off the guy and then ignored him and his table that also included a KU fan or two. My daughter kept referring to them as Basketball school. I got up to go to the can and one of the bikers at the bar behind us said to me, "Don't worry pal, we got your back."

Guess K Sucks just can't get over the football program being 120 games under 500 all time and having a 78–15–2 record against Nebraska having lost 29 in a row at one time.

This radio guy must be the poster boy for Sour Grapes. I should just send my daughter down to KC to kick his ass.

T_O_B