Coaches Poll - Up 3 Spots - #11

So TCU destroys a top 10 team, Alabama squeaks by LSU, but TCU is 5th and Alabama's 3rd. Got it.

My favorite is Auburn being ahead of NU. Fumble the ball twice in your last four plays directly losing a game to unranked and bad A&M, and you're still top 10. Not even Nebraska has had such a boneheaded sequence this year.

I won't be totally shocked if the playoff poll has TCU instead of Alabama.

TCU has an issue no one is talking about. Baylor owns the Head to Head and if they win out will be BXII champs. That will hurt TCU in the poll as Baylor will most certainly move ahead of them if they win out.

That Drew Sharp idiot still has Nebraska #20 and Sparty is unranked now in his ballot.

1. Florida State

2. Mississippi State

3. Alabama

4. Oregon

5. TCU

6. Arizona State

7. Baylor

8. Auburn

9. Mississippi

10. UCLA

11. Georgia

12. Arizona

13. Ohio State

14. Clemson

15. Georgia Tech

16. Marshall

17. Duke

18. LSU

19. Kansas State

20. Nebraska

21. Notre Dame

22. Oklahoma

23. Utah

24. Texas A&M

25. Louisville

I think that if your ballot is significantly statistically different from the final poll - your spot will be given up to the next guy.

That Drew Sharp idiot still has Nebraska #20 and Sparty is unranked now in his ballot.

1. Florida State

2. Mississippi State

3. Alabama

4. Oregon

5. TCU

6. Arizona State

7. Baylor

8. Auburn

9. Mississippi

10. UCLA

11. Georgia

12. Arizona

13. Ohio State

14. Clemson

15. Georgia Tech

16. Marshall

17. Duke

18. LSU

19. Kansas State

20. Nebraska

21. Notre Dame

22. Oklahoma

23. Utah

24. Texas A&M

25. Louisville

I think that if your ballot is significantly statistically different from the final poll - your spot will be given up to the next guy.

post-11009-0-80891600-1415575290_thumb.jpg

Auburn is ahead of us... Wow.

Have you watched Auburn play? They're pretty good.

I don't know if anyone stands out as "GREAT" this year. A lot of good teams really, but nobody really jumps off the board. When a team gets an opportunity to make a statement they just have to do it. I hope Nebraska makes a statement because our opportunities to do so are still ahead of us and we are already ranked 11th. This is setting up well for us with all the inconsistency out there. Ohio St. seems like a huge obstacle though. Not sure we can overcome them. I'll say I doubt it highly.