Anyone go to any whiskey message boards?

NUinID

Man they really don't like anything Nebraska over on Buckyville. Lots of F&&k Nebraska and hope our fans are treated badly.

At least on that site the consensus is pretty much that they are going to kick our a@s.

Let's see. Their coach that brought them into prominence played for NU, copied our style of play, the Ol and walk on program etc.... and they still don't have a MNC. I'd hate us too.................

Spot on with that assessment. It seems that "Wisconsin nice" doesn't really apply to sporting events.

Since Tom Osborne is such a horror to this Wisconsin fan he must be sick over the fact that the Badger players who were accused of sexual assault last winter are still on the team.

Um, which Badger players are those?

Just don't be a c$%k...it is not that hard. YOU are not playing in the game and neither am I...so WE don't have to get in each others faces. Right?

Oh no, Tom Osborne, the guy who turned a blind eye to the behavior of Lawrence Philips and Christian Peter, is calling us out. Well, now I feel properly ashamed.

I'd be fine with you guys if you hadn't thrown beer at me, my wife, and my 14 year old son at the game. I'd only had that happen at Colorado before then.

At least it wasn't the sCUm urine balloons.......

Since Tom Osborne is such a horror to this Wisconsin fan he must be sick over the fact that the Badger players who were accused of sexual assault last winter are still on the team.

Whoops, my bad, they just recruit them. Totes better.

Of course the scholarship for the recruit in question was pulled after he was charged, tried and found guilty in a court of law.

Of course the scholarship for the recruit in question was pulled after he was charged, tried and found guilty in a court of law.

And of course the university settled with the women in question with Christian Peter, she and Osborne made amends, and she frequently speaks to the student athletes during conduct symposiums. So he didn't really turn a blind eye at all.

• Fire 1

Buckyville is Wisconsin's scout message board.

That is not correct. Buckyville is independent. Badgernation (FKA Badgermaniac) is the Scout board.

The Rivals board is Badger Blitz.

The denizens of Buckyville (as a whole, not individually) have a skewed sense of humor. Be aware that The Onion satirical newspaper, started in Madison. Buckyville lives up down to that tradition.

Minnesota - chair leg in eye socket (an all time classic)

Iowa - Olive Garden

On Nebraska 2012

Hmmmm . . .

Fire up you weenies

And, the Monsignor, Himself

I know they had a former recruit that is now in jail for sexual assault but I don't recall anything about current players.

Yes. 1999. Kid was his HS class valedictorian and everything, but he never even participated in even a single practice. Came to campus in the summer and assaulted a woman. The next day (maybe the second day after) he was off the team. Jael Spaights. Convicted and sentenced to 37 years.

I know they had a former recruit that is now in jail for sexual assault but I don't recall anything about current players.

Yes. 1999. Kid was his HS class valedictorian and everything, but he never even participated in even a single practice. Came to campus in the summer and assaulted a woman. The next day (maybe the second day after) he was off the team. Jael Spaights. Convicted and sentenced to 37 years.

I believe he's referring to the kid from Mukwonago that was sentenced this summer, BAB.

Arrested in the past year and still on team*: Josh Banderas, Boaz Joseph and Jariah Tolbert.

* Nebraska, that is.