Not scared of Wisconsin

I'm not worried about stave at all. But we all know the problems mobile qbs give Bo. Are they still doing the two qbs at Wisconsin?

Yes, last week vs. Purdue they swapped out QBs on the same drive.

... Including once when Stave was in the game, the subbed in McEvoy, got a substitution penalty and put Stave back in without McEvoy getting to run a play.

I'm not worried about stave at all. But we all know the problems mobile qbs give Bo. Are they still doing the two qbs at Wisconsin?

Yes, last week vs. Purdue they swapped out QBs on the same drive.

... Including once when Stave was in the game, the subbed in McEvoy, got a substitution penalty and put Stave back in without McEvoy getting to run a play.

Well no one ever said they were good at it.

• Fire 1

I'm scared of Bando having the deer in the headlights look going on during the jet sweeps. Im worried about the deer in the headlights look during the snap and fumbling the ball. I am worried about their QB when Collins VV McMullen and RG4 have their with him. I am also worried about Zaire trying to kill whoever he is tackling(have to admit I loved seeing it finally after the Purdue game). He's playing fast and that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I am worried that the coaches wont play the right Offensive linemen in this game and we get no push. I am also worried about an under 40% completion percentage. I think we win by ten!! GBR!!

I think many people are forgetting that Wisconsin has 2 very capable backs. My prediction is whichever duo of TA/AA and Gordon/Clement has the most rushing yards wins.

People are assuming that Wisconsin's lofty D stats will carry over to the best O they have faced all year.

People are also assuming that Nebraska will fall on its face (as history has shown) on the road in a hostile environment. I just have a feeling we don't this time...