Nebraska@Wisconsin keys to victory!

I bet if we score more points we will win.

It's dangerous to be so vague. We need to score more points than Wisconsin.

We need to score more points than Wisconsin scores against us, this Saturday 11/15/14, in the football game.

Thank you.

Wisconsin is a one trick pony...much like we were in the 80's and 90's. Stopping it is easier said than done of course. If we can limit turnovers and avoid bone headed mistakes (back to back to back picks, O-linemen falling out of stances...), we can win with a more balanced attack. I would like to see our defense sell out on the run and go one on one with their receivers. If we can get up by a few scores, it will take away their run game even more.

Wisconsin will try to get on the perimeter, especially with Gordon and Clement.

Gordon has only run a couple of jet sweeps this season and the team uses the play only about once or twice a game, usually with a wide receiver. We're kind of thin on running backs this season as our two freshmen recruits were both hurt in August and are redshirting.

Gordon has only run a couple of jet sweeps this season and the team uses the play only about once or twice a game, usually with a wide receiver. We're kind of thin on running backs this season as our two freshmen recruits were both hurt in August and are redshirting.

This. We could afford to run it in the 2012 B1GCCG because we had Gordon in addition to Ball and White at the time. Now, they seem more reluctant to run it. Different OC too.

This. We could afford to run it in the 2012 B1GCCG because we had Gordon in addition to Ball and White at the time. Now, they seem more reluctant to run it. Different OC too.

Think it would be foolish to assume they won't try at least. Nebraska is a sight based defense and tends to get taken advantage of with misdirection, especially if its something off script. So in that case, the fact that they've been reluctant to use gives pause that we'll see some. Especially in a game for a division stronghold.

From the limited Wisconsin games I've watched this year, they still run jet sweep action and it's still Gordon part of the time.

A lot of the reason we had trouble with it in 2012 was NOT because it was so surprising but because our Safeties - especially Stafford - were too slow/took terrible angles to try to make the play. I don't think they'll have much success running it toward Gerry. Them running it towards Cooper on the other hand.....

• Fire 1

From the limited Wisconsin games I've watched this year, they still run jet sweep action and it's still Gordon part of the time.

A lot of the reason we had trouble with it in 2012 was NOT because it was so surprising but because our Safeties - especially Stafford - were too slow/took terrible angles to try to make the play. I don't think they'll have much success running it toward Gerry. Them running it towards Cooper on the other hand.....

Like to see us in Peso w/ the hybrid backer acting as a spy on Gordon. w/ our front 4 and their pathetic pass game I don't think it's too much of a risk to play them 10+1 versus 11.