NOTICE TO TIM BECK

Yea, it seems like the run game was setting up for the pass later, but it never worked. TA is passing it too high and not hitting the receivers. Now we can't run the ball or pass the ball. AA is hobbled as it is, you need to have success in the passing game, even in the short passing game to open things up more for AA to get those bigger runs.

I agreed the PI on DPE, but not with Kenny Bell. Tommy looked like he was throwing that ball as far as he could, regardless of where the receiver was.

Give him his 2 checks and send him walking down the road talking to himself to the unemployment line. This is ridiculous, if we do not win this game i will have to hear about it on my wifes Facebook, I have a cousin (traitor :) ) that use to play for Wisconsin back in the early 90's, I really do not want to read about it

As someone whos been as hard Beck as anyone, i didnt think his first half was that bad. That last possession was ugly but there were seconds left and we were trying to score. I guess my only gripe is that we havent done any 1st down play action deep ball to get them safeties off the line. They done have a prayer covering Demornay and Bell man on man.

I thought our first qtr defense was as physical as weve seen under bo but weve been worn on plus they made a technical adjustment on their G play that we can figure out. At some point Collins and Valentine are gonna have to cut loose and startgamblin a bitto disrupt and penetrate. Get a safety down or somethin.

Had to do something. They're packing their entire D up to the line. Thankful for the long passes -- at least gave us a couple penalties. We can't run on that D with no threat of pass.

And Wiscy seems to be running the ball just fine against our Defense, it wouldn't matter to them if we were allowed to put 15 men on the line.

Had to do something. They're packing their entire D up to the line. Thankful for the long passes -- at least gave us a couple penalties. We can't run on that D with no threat of pass.

And Wiscy seems to be running the ball just fine against our Defense, it wouldn't matter to them if we were allowed to put 15 men on the line.

We have all 3 LBs between the tackles and Wisconsin adjusted.

We have all 3 LBs between the tackles and Wisconsin adjusted.

Something that we can't seem to do on either side of the ball, let's hope for better in the second half.