NOTICE TO TIM BECK

The playcalling would be fine if there was better execution. Armstrong isn't on the same page as the receivers and the offensive line isn't doing their job. The defense isn't assignment sound and has poor tackling technique.

The coaches fail in game preparation and it doesn't matter what you call if the players don't know what to do.

• Fire 1

I don't know why there is this run the damn ball mentality. TA runs every drive and they adjusted and stopped AA. The thing is we have to convert some passes to set up the run. Westercamp was nowhere to be found...how can we not get him the ball? They stopped our run so we have to burn them on some passing but 1) The offense line and AA can't pass protect and 2) TA is not an accurate passer. This equals recipe for disaster because now we have to run and get blown out like today. If you want to run the ball then you need a dominate offensive line which we don't have and the other team has in spades. I may be done with the running QB unless we can find one that can accurately pass. I think we can find talented RB's to come here and get lots of carries but I also want a guy that can convert an easy 10 yard out. We have talented WR's in Bell, Westy, and Pierson-El and they don't even factor into the game. The offense is keep it and run or hand it to AA...this is crap.

• Fire 1

Had to do something. They're packing their entire D up to the line. Thankful for the long passes -- at least gave us a couple penalties. We can't run on that D with no threat of pass.

You watched the parts where Wisconsin had the ball, right?...how come they didn't have these same concerns?