LJS's Steven M. Sipple: Pelini's program should be past such embarrassments

Saw it coming last night. Sip asked him a question and Bo blasted him.

Sip has been one of the biggest Bo apologists since he's been here. If you lose Sip, you lose.

You are exactly right on this one. I've been pretty vocal about Sipple's constant willingness to forgive Bo and marginalize many fans that are not happy with him. It's nice to see that he's seen the light and realizes that we will NEVER take the next step to an elite level with Bo as our head coach. I would like to start hearing Sipple and others following Nebraska sports be even more direct in calling for a regime change.

"No way anybody could have seen this coming. No way, no how."

I haven't posted in a long time, but I really hope Sip was being sarcastic there, because many of us seen this coming from a mile away. What an amazing difference a few years can make. One of the last times I posted on here was after the 2012 CCG. I pointed out the the glaring problems with this team and it's leadership and got roasted on here and in my mailbox by those who where part of that stupid pony club back then. Now, many are starting to realize what some of us have known for awhile, Bo is not the answer; but will our AD and the boosters do anything about it, that is the million dollar question.

I haven't posted in a long time, but I really hope Sip was being sarcastic there, because many of us seen this coming from a mile away. What an amazing difference a few years can make. One of the last times I posted on here was after the 2012 CCG. I pointed out the the glaring problems with this team and it's leadership and got roasted on here and in my mailbox by those who where part of that stupid pony club back then. Now, many are starting to realize what some of us have known for awhile, Bo is not the answer; but will our AD and the boosters do anything about it, that is the million dollar question.

Woah pal, I was apart of ththat pony club bud and had no yearning for pelini to be retained. Don't you generalize us as I'm an independent pony who don't need no man.

We are losing this thing boys. What once was a prideful and passionate program is dying. You go too far this way and climbing back can be very difficult. Sad to see for fans like myself. I used to love the way the players and coaches here approached the game with an intense attitude. A desire for dominance, and a passion for representing their program. We used to take losses like this personally. Multiple coaches and players quoted this week as "it's just another game on the schedule". Well, as if 70-31 in the biggest game on a Big Ten schedule wasn't enough, this is another bitch slapping on national TV and Nebraska is becoming the bitch.

Woah pal, I was apart of ththat pony club bud and had no yearning for pelini to be retained. Don't you generalize us as I'm an independent pony who don't need no man.

You are right, I shouldn't generalize. I just find the turnaround by most to be very ironic.

We are losing this thing boys. What once was a prideful and passionate program is dying. You go too far this way and climbing back can be very difficult. Sad to see for fans like myself. I used to love the way the players and coaches here approached the game with an intense attitude. A desire for dominance, and a passion for representing their program. We used to take losses like this personally. Multiple coaches and players quoted this week as "it's just another game on the schedule". Well, as if 70-31 in the biggest game on a Big Ten schedule wasn't enough, this is another bitch slapping on national TV and Nebraska is becoming the bitch.

The "just another game on the schedule" is the type of quote you hear when a program is sinking. Callahan used it, and you hear it all over the place when teams are struggling.

So true. In another conference, we would now be a bottom feeder.......We gave up more yards to ONE GUY, than we have to whole teams. And he did it in 2 quarters. WTH!

Watching the team, they quit. They folded and wanted to go home, They were tired off getting punched in the mouth. I continually go back to Corey Raymonds comments after our loss to carolina. Something to the effect we were soft when we got punched in the mouth. Dude was right then and evident now. They looked to the staff for guidance and got none. NONE....

We are one season away from obscurity. I hope SE does the right thing and pulls the trigger....

• Fire 1