Insiders, a little help please!

307husker

Most of us are still reeling from the catastrophic loss yesterday. There is a lot of speculation and a some desperation throughout Husker Nation. We used to have genuine program "insiders" who would give us information as they could, one in particular was never wrong. Can anyone shed light on our current situation? Is the decision still being made? Is there a timeline?

I understand that these things are time and delivery sensitive but somebody knows and when it makes sense to do so, we'd like to know too. Heck, PM someone you trust and let them be the puppet if necessary.

It's getting cold out here on the ledge...

Every team is going to have let downs. People act like we are a team with 40 4*-5* players on our team. Oh yea OSU does and they lost to Va tech. Bama does they lost to Ole miss. A&M does and they suck. We are 8-2 with a bunch of 2-3* guys.

Give me a break man. When did any of those teams lose 59-24 against a team made of less stars than us?

• Fire 5

Every team is going to have let downs. People act like we are a team with 40 4*-5* players on our team. Oh yea OSU does and they lost to Va tech. Bama does they lost to Ole miss. A&M does and they suck. We are 8-2 with a bunch of 2-3* guys.

We have better recruiting classes than Wisconsin and Michigan State. Our losses weren't to Alabama and OSU. Wisconsin doesn't even have a QB for chrissakes. Quit blaming the players for the coachs' shortcomings.

• Fire 1

I have zero inside information but I would guess, if anything is going to happen (and that is a big if), it will be at the end of the season. There is absolutely no reason to make a change during the season and SE likely will need a bit of time to conduct a proper coaching search. I doubt much info will leak on that process until the day we all find out.

BTW, what "insider" frequented this board, sharing "inside" info, and was never wrong? If you say EZ-E, I'm gonna have to laugh so hard that I'll need hernia surgery.

• Fire 1

We have better recruiting classes than Wisconsin and Michigan State. Our losses weren't to Alabama and OSU. Wisconsin doesn't even have a QB for chrissakes. Quit blaming the players for the coachs' shortcomings.

We don't have a Qb either

• Fire 1

Bingo. Anyone trying to defend Pelini and his clowns are looking like fools at this point. How can a person defend the crap we saw?

• Fire 3