COACH WHO SHOULD TAKE THE BUS TO WORK

iamanewby

Pat Forde's column this morning

Bo Pelini (38), Nebraska. When Pelini goes to sleep, he must see rampaging red W's in his nightmares. They're on the sides of the Wisconsin helmets, and the Badgers have made trampling the Cornhuskers a brutal art form. Since joining the Big Ten, Pelini is 1-3 against Wisconsin. The victory, by three points in 2012, was in Lincoln. In the three games played outside of Memorial Stadium, Nebraska's average points allowed to the Badgers is 59. Average margin of defeat: 35. Average rushing yards allowed: 450. And that includes the 408 yards Melvin Gordon tattooed into Nebraska's soul Saturday. Faux Pelini could do a better job drawing up a defense for Wisconsin than Bo.

• Fire 5

ouch. I disagree with anyone who says we aren't a national laughingstock right now. We will continue to be no matter what our record ends up being

Ha. That is rich.

You think the nation thinks about Husker football? This is not 1995.

• Fire 1

ouch. I disagree with anyone who says we aren't a national laughingstock right now. We will continue to be no matter what our record ends up being

Ha. That is rich.

They think about us as a laughingstock, yes. When you think about Nebraska you think about the team that just gave up 408 yards in 3 quarters to one running back. So yes, they do.

I went to the Iowa v. NW game after Iowa won by 41 points. Iowa fans were rooting and saying OH geez I hope NU loses today that is our best chance of winning the division. I have a close friend that is an Ohio State Moron he roots against the Huskers, so does my friend who is a Whisky fan.

The one reason I see all these morons and cowards in the big ten root against us is fear.

What rivalrywould we have with any of them? It is they know we are a legitimate football team, no matter the bad scratch that horrible weeks.

Route v. Root?

Theatre v. Theater the endless debate. Who cares.

Ha. That is rich.

Oh, they are thinking about us. I have received text messages from people that I haven't talked to in over 2 yrs because of this game. I live in Oklahoma and I am still hearing about Gordon's yards. So yes, people outside of Nebraska who are not Nebraska fans are thinking about the Huskers and not in a good way.

People that know I am a Husker fan razz me about it. But if you walk into an Alabama living room and bring up Nebraska, they're gonna look at you funny, then say... Big 10, that's not real football. This is SEC country. That's the home of real football.

Quite frankly, they aren't going to take the time to differentiate us from any other program in the league. Which is the sad statement.

Lee B stated it best in a column before the start of the season. Paraphrase would be that Nebraska is an also ran team, in an also ran division of an also ran league.

I went to the Iowa v. NW game after Iowa won by 41 points. Iowa fans were rooting and saying OH geez I hope NU loses today that is our best chance of winning the division. I have a close friend that is an Ohio State Moron he roots against the Huskers, so does my friend who is a Whisky fan.

The one reason I see all these morons and cowards in the big ten root against us is fear.

What rivalrywould we have with any of them? It is they know we are a legitimate football team, no matter the bad scratch that horrible weeks.

Route v. Root?

Yeah... Fear... Glad you have your friends to sum up the national perspective of the program for us. I am sure Melvin Gordon was shaking in his boots after Saturday, that normally happens when you put a 400 yard work out in.

Route v. Root?

Yeah, they may one day be afraid of Nebraska returning to Nebraska Football. If that day comes, there will be a reckoning. But that day is not coming with Bo Pelini's Pantscrapper teams.