DE Xavier Kelly [Clemson - Signed LOI]

I couldn't see him at Nebraska. NU typically doesn't get these freakish athletes on the regular.

NEXT!

You're predicting a guy who already cut Nebraska off his list won't end up at Nebraska?

Way to go out on a limb!

Kelly is gone, but it doesn't mean Nebraska can't get kids like him in the heartland footprint. Xavier is more of an exception. Split household, actually lived elsewhere in formative years and father who had more than a little pull in who gets his son's LOI. Besides Riley and Co really didn't have a lot of time to develop a relationship l either.

I couldn't see him at Nebraska. NU typically doesn't get these freakish athletes on the regular.

NEXT!

You're predicting a guy who already cut Nebraska off his list won't end up at Nebraska?

Way to go out on a limb!

What? I wasn't predicting anything. How did you get a prediction out of what I said. I re-read what I wrote multiple times and still can't come up with how you read it completely wrong.

NEXT!

we need to start getting these types of guys in order to win championships.

I agree, but NU needs to develop the guys they get in first. Start winning games with "less" then the attraction to the big recruits will come. Unless NU gets ungodly recruiters.

Those kind of kids will come, but not yet. Need to get some good mojo to build from media outlets as well. ESPN talking heads having reason to talk up NU.

NEXT!

Way to go out on a limb!

What? I wasn't predicting anything. How did you get a prediction out of what I said. I re-read what I wrote multiple times and still can't come up with how you read it completely wrong.

You're right. I must have read it as "I can't see him coming to Nebraska" or something like that.

That's my bad.

NEXT!

Way to go out on a limb!

You're right. I must have read it as "I can't see him coming to Nebraska" or something like that.

That's my bad.

Not gonna lie .... I read it that was as well. Not sure why.