what is teh best way to move forward with Bo

dtbugeater

Pelini would have to have an entire personality change via shock therapy coinciding with countless hours of intense psychotherapy. He would also be required to practice implement abundant meditation and reflection time after the shock therapy sessions concluded.

Yeah right lol.

shock-therapy_medium_jpg.jpg

If we keep him the real question is just how irrelevant can Nebraska get?

I don't want to know.

Bo giving up complete control is never going to happen. Dream world. If he is forced into it, I could see him being so stubborn he would run the program in the ground and take the money when forced out.

That kinda seems like what he is doing now.

frankly, i do not think bo has been hungry for a long time. i think he figured out early (2011) that he did not have the answers, but was stuck here. so he kept doing what he knew how to do and how to do it and we have been stuck in neutral since.

that is why people who are satisfied with a change in staff are crazy. the same problems have existed among different staff and players. and if he does get a good staff and hangs out in the background, why keep him around? he was hired for defensive acumen. if we want a coach great at managing a staff, that is what we should go out and find.

If we stay with Bo, the best thing we can do is cross our fingers and hope the light bulb comes on for him.

I just don't think it's likely he'll change his style. But maybe he'll look back on this season and others before, and decide he's learned things and change accordingly, and emerge -- a beautiful, new, Butterfly Bo, ready to demolish the B1G and lead Nebraska to championships.

Maybe.

i just don't think this caterpillar will ever sprout wings!

If we hire a new OC/DC coordinator and let them run what they want, what is the purpose of Bo Pelini? What does Bo bring to the table as a head coach? What purpose does he serve? I have no idea what the answer to those questions are, someone please fill me in?

Basically to be a CEO and oversee everything...however as poorly as he has done at that it sounds pointless and would rather give someone else a shot instead of Bo.