The Sock Puppet Rides!

The sock puppet is merely a conduit.

The sock puppet hears that Bo is quite the egomaniac who goes through staff and chews asses with regularity. The game plans are drawn up by the players and GA's, thus the utter shock when things don't go well. He interviewed for Arkansas before the B1G championship game against Wisconsin, guess the interview and the game both went to Bielema (sock puppets don't spell very well.) Bo doesn't like leaks and doesn't like sock puppets.

Please feel free to ignore the sock puppet. He knows nothing. The sock puppet will only live in this section of HuskerBoard to respect the integrity of the rest of the board.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 4

The sock puppet does not wish to offend. The way The Sock Puppet see it, this board, or any board, really likes to have information that may not be available to the general public but there are posters that don't wish to have information "tracked" back to them. The sock puppet will make no claims to be able to confirm information, just pass along to be disbelieved or pondered at the will of the reader.

If The Sock Puppet must be killed off to protect the board, the sock puppet can handle it...

BTW, The Sock Puppet does not clean aquariums, but can only live in the shadow of Saltwater Aquarium Guy and hope to ascend to his greatness.

Go Big Red!

And FYI, The Sock Puppet is on the board as another poster. However, it's nobody you'd ever think of, a nobody, really. Not worth the effort to try to "catch" me. It would only be a waste of your time and very disappointing for you in the end (especially if you figured it out...).

I'm sure the Mod's could reveal me in a heartbeat and if they don't want me here, I'm sure they'll just let me know and I'll vanish.

• Fire 2

The sock puppet is merely a conduit.

The sock puppet hears that Bo is quite the egomaniac who goes through staff and chews asses with regularity. The game plans are drawn up by the players and GA's, thus the utter shock when things don't go well. He interviewed for Arkansas before the B1G championship game against Wisconsin, guess the interview and the game both went to Bielema (sock puppets don't spell very well.) Bo doesn't like leaks and doesn't like sock puppets.

Please feel free to ignore the sock puppet. He knows nothing. The sock puppet will only live in this section of HuskerBoard to respect the integrity of the rest of the board.

You lost me at the game plans being drawn up by GA's and players.

Otherwise everything you say is probably true and pretty much common knowledge. Come on, Sock Puppet come up with something that is a little more substantial that is not so much common knowledge.

• Fire 1

You all would be so disappointed if you knew who The Sock Puppet was in real Huskerboard life. You're giving The Sock Puppet way too much credit by mentioning his name with real, cyber legends of Huskerboard. The Sock Puppet is merely the conduit of information, of which he has none right now.

Perhaps the Mods will give The Sock Puppet a chance to survive, perhaps not... We're all "annonymous" on this board, The Sock Puppet is just more transparent about his purpose than most. Time will tell.

You all would be so disappointed if you knew who The Sock Puppet was in real Huskerboard life. You're giving The Sock Puppet way too much credit by mentioning his name with real, cyber legends of Huskerboard. The Sock Puppet is merely the conduit of information, of which he has none right now.

Perhaps the Mods will give The Sock Puppet a chance to survive, perhaps not... We're all "annonymous" on this board, The Sock Puppet is just more transparent about his purpose than most. Time will tell.

Should of set up via a Tor Browser. Would mask everything about you. Keep it in here, and Im sure you're fine...