The Sock Puppet Rides!

The Mrs. Frost in question is Scott's mother.

We talked about dogs, about Scott & the Broyles award, just general chit-chat.

I legit talked to her last night, which is closer to any "insider" info that's been put on the board purporting to be real.

So spill the beans!!

WHAT KIND OF DOG DOES SHE HAVE?!?

it's a chocolate lab. http://www.omaha.com/huskers/scott-frost-a-key-cog-in-duck-dynasty/article_03142b63-df82-52cc-be8c-f22014c1259e.html?mode=jqm

A CHOCOLATE lab? If you rearrange those letters, delete some of them, and add some more, it spells HEAD COACH. I think we have our answer.

true story: when that article first ran, i read the sentence "my chocolate lab is there" and for the briefest of moments thought it was some sort of laboratory that produced chocolate.

it was early.

• Fire 2

The Mrs. Frost in question is Scott's mother.

We talked about dogs, about Scott & the Broyles award, just general chit-chat.

I legit talked to her last night, which is closer to any "insider" info that's been put on the board purporting to be real.

So spill the beans!!

WHAT KIND OF DOG DOES SHE HAVE?!?

it's a chocolate lab. http://www.omaha.com/huskers/scott-frost-a-key-cog-in-duck-dynasty/article_03142b63-df82-52cc-be8c-f22014c1259e.html?mode=jqm

A CHOCOLATE lab? If you rearrange those letters, delete some of them, and add some more, it spells HEAD COACH. I think we have our answer.

Im crying im laughing so hard.

New Source flowin' the info to The Sock. Says that the deal for Tressel/Frost is tryin' to be worked out by the folks involved. Hopin' that we may hear somethin' official from The Ginger Assassin in the next day or two dependin' on how the deal goes and if all folks is happy.

As usual, The Sock don't know nuthin' on his own. Just repeatin' what's been told to The Sock by The Source so believe or don't believe it as you wish. Sock don't care.

Go Big Red!

• Fire 9

New Source flowin' the info to The Sock. Says that the deal for Tressel/Frost is tryin' to be worked out by the folks involved. Hopin' that we may hear somethin' official from The Ginger Assassin in the next day or two dependin' on how the deal goes and if all folks is happy.

As usual, The Sock don't know nuthin' on his own. Just repeatin' what's been told to The Sock by The Source so believe or don't believe it as you wish. Sock don't care.

Go Big Red!

is this what shawn eichorst calls his penis?

• Fire 2

It hasn't even been 48 hours and we're losing our minds. Ha we are nuts.

The one worry I have if Frost is announced as HC is that I think the letdown will be so great, due to the miss on Tressel, fans will voice frustration. I don't want to see that happen to him. It wouldn't be fair to him.

Alot of people point to the lack of experience as HC, but I have to think that Frost is a bit more on the humble side, and would reach out to Helfrich or Kelly for some advice. Plus you would likely have Ron Brown to consult about prior experience etc...I bring this up because I really don't think the prideful stubborn Pelini wouldn't have done that as much...

These are some good points. I wouldn't be crushed if Frost was given a chance. I would be surprised though. Personally the farther I get away from the Pelini era the fresher the air feels. I'm ready to embrace a new era.

Go Big Red!

If this happens, I may have a stroke..............

Go Big Red!

This outcome would be pretty sweet. Keep the info flowing sock...