The Sock Puppet Rides!

Ok, after following this thread to tee, I had to create an account. First off sock puppet, you're doing god's work. If the Tressel/Frost combo happens you will live in infamy. However, I feel like that is not going to happen. I'm not sure why everyone hates the Bielema speculations. He destroyed us in the BIG and 6 wins playing in the SEC West with a bottom tier Arkansas team is far more impressive than 10 wins in the BIG.

Welcome to the board man!

Are you sure you meant "Infamy" though ?

you're right. Infamy was the not the right word. I'll take my laps

Why haven't any of the "insiders" come up with Bielema's name before, say, 40 minutes ago?

Nothing I said was wrong so... not sure why people keep saying crap like this

get over yourself dude

he's not talking about you. in fact nobody is paying more than 1% attention to any of your contributions.

Agreed. This thread was better before "SlimShady" showed up. Not even 30 posts in and the act is wearing thin.

Haha. Alright. I'll stick to rivals and 247 only then. Adios.

Ok, after following this thread to tee, I had to create an account. First off sock puppet, you're doing god's work. If the Tressel/Frost combo happens you will live in infamy. However, I feel like that is not going to happen. I'm not sure why everyone hates the Bielema speculations. He destroyed us in the BIG and 6 wins playing in the SEC West with a bottom tier Arkansas team is far more impressive than 10 wins in the BIG.

Might be as you said..but I suspect his mother was a hamster, and his father smelt of elderberries...

I agree. Not much of fan of Bielema given his roots. but if he wins us games (which I suspect he will) he could be f'ing serial killer for all i care

@ClowESPN: Talked to Bret Bielema and he said he's not going to Nebraska and that he's all Hog.

Wow. Another offer rejected. I hope this doesn't go on forever.

Maybe if we ask nicely, Bo will come back. LOL!

Yeah cause reporters asking potential candidates about the rumors going around means rejection. Fat Boy more than likely wasn't even offered, its just how these rumor mills work. Eichorst has his guy everything is just under wraps.

• Fire 1

Why haven't any of the "insiders" come up with Bielema's name before, say, 40 minutes ago?

get over yourself dude

he's not talking about you. in fact nobody is paying more than 1% attention to any of your contributions.

Agreed. This thread was better before "SlimShady" showed up. Not even 30 posts in and the act is wearing thin.

Slim...I don't think you understand. I feel you may be a very valid source of info. But this thread is not really about "sources" of info...it is about one source....the.sock.puppet. It's about the.sock.puppet and bountiful surrounding nonsense and speculation. Sorry, reality, serious intent is just not welcome here.

get over yourself dude

wait

Hey guys. I talked to said friend on the phone who witnessed JT the other night. The story is 100% believable. It's funny but he isn't even working where I originally thought he was still working. So the likely reason that no one took any pictures is because it was a very upscale environment. My friend has been talking to many of the clientele and they are all big money people. He says they have all been telling him JT with SF coming in as OC. My friend doesn't get on message boards so he had to ask me what the rumors have been. And the best thing is that he confirmed the flights you are talking about above without even knowing it. He told me how JT arrived there in the first place and that the same form of transportation was sent to Oregon as well and one other place I can't remember now. He doesn't know, I don't know but at this point I will be very suprised if this doesn't go down. There is still a possibility that JT was just consulting but why this late in the game? Sorry had to type this up fast. Got to go into work now. Be off in 5 hrs. Buddy told me he will let me know what he hears tonight.

cCEEghC.png

If you want to catch the mouse you have to follow the bread crumbs.

And IMO the trail leads to Tressel.

I am not sure what part he is playing in all this but there's something going on (that's of course if we can trust the sources)

"Supposedly" he was Spotted in Lincoln by multiple sources, hasn't denied or squashed anything rumors yet and mr sock was 75% sure it was sweater vest until his source disappeared like a fart in the wind.

If it's not Tressel SE truly is one sneaky little rat.

With no other rumors of visiting coaches that we know of would the hire go down sight unseen?

Just something to think about....

You'd think the new HD would like to tour, see the facilities, feel things out before committing to something.

I have no idea how these things work just throwing out my 3 cents.

So its confirmed Bielema will not take the job. Hopefully, this was just a decoy to take the heat off Tressel

If you believe the Tressel sightings that have been reported, Tressel must have declined the job if it hasn't been announced yet. It is starting to look like we are up the creek without a paddle. Maybe Cotton can be an interim head coach for 2015 with an eye toward finding a replacement for 2016?