The Sock Puppet Rides!

So its confirmed Bielema will not take the job. Hopefully, this was just a decoy to take the heat off Tressel

If you believe the Tressel sightings that have been reported, Tressel must have declined the job if it hasn't been announced yet. It is starting to look like we are up the creek without a paddle. Maybe Cotton can be an interim head coach for 2015 with an eye toward finding a replacement for 2016?

Do you read any other posts or just keep typing? We are not gonna say it again. SHUT THE f#*k UP DONNY

I think you are one of the most angry authors on this web site, and I have seen multiple people cuss in the few hours since I have looked at this. Watch your language and show respect or I will log off!

lol haha

So its confirmed Bielema will not take the job. Hopefully, this was just a decoy to take the heat off Tressel

If you believe the Tressel sightings that have been reported, Tressel must have declined the job if it hasn't been announced yet. It is starting to look like we are up the creek without a paddle. Maybe Cotton can be an interim head coach for 2015 with an eye toward finding a replacement for 2016?

Do you read any other posts or just keep typing? We are not gonna say it again. SHUT THE f#*k UP DONNY

I think you are one of the most angry authors on this web site, and I have seen multiple people cuss in the few hours since I have looked at this. Watch your language and show respect or I will log off!

10zr4li.gif

bye-felicia-ice-cube-geeksandcleats.jpg

OMG...... I HATE THIS. I hate having ties to Iowa and Wisconsin. Hate is a strong word. Makes me sick? IDK HOW I FEEL. We just need to win - stick it to all the naysayers. GBR!! I think I am just getting delirious at work... coffee it is.

Bo for Bert?

One step forward, 4235688644 steps back.

The ginger ninja and HP should be fired immediately for this.

Bret's a pretty damn good coach.

Much better than Bo. 48-17 proves it

Oh wait. Russel Wilson you say?

Ok. 70-31 with a 3rd string qb says it.

I could get behind this. Seriously. Put the Bielema thing aside and think about everything else.

Pretty much exactly what we want, is it not? Proven head coach. Success at first job. LOTS of it. On his way to success at his second. Arkansas IS on the uptick. Power football. Sound fundamental football. Develops olineman.

Now, I think this is all a ploy by Bret for a little contract work. Why now all a sudden sh#t gets leaked when it's been such a damn tight lipped process from minute 1?

Jackass or not, he can coach and I would rather have him over everyone else that has been mentioned except Tressel and Frost.

Why haven't any of the "insiders" come up with Bielema's name before, say, 40 minutes ago?

Nothing I said was wrong so... not sure why people keep saying crap like this

get over yourself dude

he's not talking about you. in fact nobody is paying more than 1% attention to any of your contributions.

Agreed. This thread was better before "SlimShady" showed up. Not even 30 posts in and the act is wearing thin.

Haha. Alright. I'll stick to rivals and 247 only then. Adios.

well-bye-o.gif

If we did offer BB and he turned us down that would look really bad for SE. Remember when Houston Nutt turned us down? We have a bad rep with them Hogs.

For the love of God, we didn't offer BB. It was just a rumor and he squashed it. E'ry body chill.