The Sock Puppet Rides!

Jim Tressel and his wife sold their Upper Arlington, Columbus house earlier this year. It was their primary residence. Not sure if they are currently renting or bought another house or where either might be.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/01/31/tressel-sells-upper-arlington-home.html

Edit. Derp. Don't university president's usually live in the President's House on campus? Or am I out of date in thinking so these days?

Article is also from 2012...

Landscapes unlimited is not doing any golf course projects in ohio this time of year( highly doubt). Kublys plane flew to Columbus and Shawn met with OSU compliance to lawyer up about the NCAA sanctions and get more information. Tressel although working in Youngstown, probably still has a place in Columbus if I had to guess. I looked and landscapes has zero golf projects in Columbus right now. That plane went for a football coach! That plane went to see the SENATOR!

It should also be noted that the plane, a Learjet 31, has not yet returned to Lincoln, according to Flight Aware, if that wasn't already clear. My guess would be, if this plane has anything to do with hiring a football coach, something will happen shortly after it does return, unless of course, it returns without a prized passenger.

Landscapes unlimited is not doing any golf course projects in ohio this time of year( highly doubt). Kublys plane flew to Columbus and Shawn met with OSU compliance to lawyer up about the NCAA sanctions and get more information. Tressel although working in Youngstown, probably still has a place in Columbus if I had to guess. I looked and landscapes has zero golf projects in Columbus right now. That plane went for a football coach! That plane went to see the SENATOR!

If true, he's probably in Columbus to talk to Tom Herman...

It should also be noted that the plane, a Learjet 31, has not yet returned to Lincoln, according to Flight Aware, if that wasn't already clear. My guess would be, if this plane has anything to do with hiring a football coach, something will happen shortly after it does return, unless of course, it returns without a prized passenger.
what's the flight number or plane #?

tail number N260LF

http://e0.photos.flightcdn.com/photos/retriever/f7606f8fa769a3449a8988e7b7e274f950d55a33