The Sock Puppet Rides!

Well The Sock don't know up from down today. The Sock thinkin' that The Ginger Assassin done playin' us like, well, puppets.

The Source sayin' that The Ginger Assassin may have pulled the wool over the eyes of some Husker $ugar Daddies, (some big'uns) since they was expectin' the Tressel/Frost thing to happen today and if it ain't, then it maybe won't happen at all.

The Source thinkin' that Bielema was a smoke screen maybe even from The Ginger Assassin hisself to distract us from what's happenin'.

So, The Sock startin' to feel like we's chasin' our tails and The Ginger Assassin keepin' us a spinnin' until a real announcement come Sunday (The Source say Sunday, not The Sock, The Sock don't know nuthin' on his own).

All The Source agrees that The Ginger Assassin is a smooth operator. The Sock hopin' that The Ginger Assassin is as good at hirin' football coaches as he is at messin' with us.

When The Sock hears, The Sock talks.

Since we have till Sunday, should we begin trolling mizzou fans and Pinkel... ie. "Pending the outcome of the SEC Championship Game this Sat, Ginger Assassin will meet with GP on Sunday to discuss the vacancy left by Pelini. The salary negotiations would appear to be in line with Saban's yearly earning..."

Well The Sock don't know up from down today. The Sock thinkin' that The Ginger Assassin done playin' us like, well, puppets.

The Source sayin' that The Ginger Assassin may have pulled the wool over the eyes of some Husker $ugar Daddies, (some big'uns) since they was expectin' the Tressel/Frost thing to happen today and if it ain't, then it maybe won't happen at all.

The Source thinkin' that Bielema was a smoke screen maybe even from The Ginger Assassin hisself to distract us from what's happenin'.

So, The Sock startin' to feel like we's chasin' our tails and The Ginger Assassin keepin' us a spinnin' until a real announcement come Sunday (The Source say Sunday, not The Sock, The Sock don't know nuthin' on his own).

All The Source agrees that The Ginger Assassin is a smooth operator. The Sock hopin' that The Ginger Assassin is as good at hirin' football coaches as he is at messin' with us.

Parks-and-Rec.gif

Dear Mr. Sock,

I really don't have anything to say–just wanted to make a post in this thread responding to one of your posts. I plan on taking a screen shot so I can save it and then tell my kids and grandkids, "yeah, I knew that puppet, and that's why you wear socks to this day–they can be trusted." My guess is that I'll end up on page 36 or 37, but it makes no difference to me. This is etched forever in cyber history.

How do socks hear when they have no ears? That will simply have to remain a mystery for me I guess.

• Fire 1

If this ends up being Mullen, I hope we all aren't despondent. It would be a home run.

The man has coached the following QB's, Alex Smith (Utah), Josh Harris (Bowling Green), Chris Leak (Florida) and Heisman Trophy-winner Tim Tebow (Florida)

His current QB, Dak Prescott, is no slouch either.

Parks-and-Rec.gif

jonah-hill-shock.gif