The Sock Puppet Rides!

Ok, I have some minor info that kind of confirms something we already know, but I'd thought I'd post it anyways.

I know someone on another DI football coaching staff (will say if the info becomes relevant) and their program is somewhat following our coaching search because thier HC is on the candidate waiting list. Right now, there is definitely a coach (not sure who) Eichorst is particularly targeting and he has already interviewed this person (not sure what day). This person believes Eichorst is waiting for this prospect to accept or decline the job (and that coach may have already made a decision) before he reaches out to the other coaches he has on his candidate waiting list. Obviously, if this person accepts, Eichorst doesn't reach out to these other coaches.

I'd say it's relevant what D1 team your talking about.

Ok, I have some minor info that kind of confirms something we already know, but I'd thought I'd post it anyways.

I know someone on another DI football coaching staff (will say if the info becomes relevant) and their program is somewhat following our coaching search because thier HC is on the candidate waiting list. Right now, there is definitely a coach (not sure who) Eichorst is particularly targeting and he has already interviewed this person (not sure what day). This person believes Eichorst is waiting for this prospect to accept or decline the job (and that coach may have already made a decision) before he reaches out to the other coaches he has on his candidate waiting list. Obviously, if this person accepts, Eichorst doesn't reach out to these other coaches.

Does your friends name rhyme with Savid Dhaw? Or Mo joglia? Fott Sost? Bimbo Shischer?

You should have said:

"Hey guys, I know a guy that said nebraska is running a HC search".

because that's all you really said in that whole spout of garbage.

• Fire 2

You should have said:

Well at least we are looking at a D1 coach

You should have said:

Well at least we are looking at a D1 coach
let's hope it's not D1AA.

I know someone on another DI football coaching staff (will say if the info becomes relevant) and their program is somewhat following our coaching search because their HC is on the candidate waiting list. Right now, there is definitely a coach (not sure who) Eichorst is particularly targeting and he has already interviewed this person (not sure what day). This person believes Eichorst is waiting for this prospect to accept or decline the job (and that coach may have already made a decision) before he reaches out to the other coaches he has on his candidate waiting list. Obviously, if this person accepts, Eichorst doesn't reach out to these other coaches.

Does your friends name rhyme with Savid Dhaw? Or Mo joglia? Fott Sost? Bimbo Shischer?

No to all of those... This person is a family friend and not a big name. His HC is one of coaches that is on this candidate waiting list I was referring to. I am not feeding you any bad info or made up stuff here. Check my profile. I've been posting on HB for years and have never claimed to have inside info. Just this one time, I actually have real info from another university's perspective and I thought it was something to contribute to this thread. Why would I have any reason to make this up if it only confirms something we already know?