The Sock Puppet Rides!

That plane that's made a lot of single-day trips between Lincoln and Madison/Columbus is very interesting. Yet I can't figure out why the plane would be flying to Columbus if Tressel is in Youngstown. Very odd. Maybe Eichorst was doing his diligence by interviewing athletic department officials about their experience with Tressel?

So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy Crap, Vizsla, haven't you been looking at HB for 4 straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"

post-4581-0-35899500-1417667376_thumb.jpeg

• Fire 2

lol. Florida is worried about a 7.5 million buyout? Funds must be running a little low after all the hooker and blow parties this season.
But they owe Muschamp and staff over $8 million. $15.5 million just to sign a coach to a $4-$5 million a year contract would be difficult for any team to stomach. Even worse if it doesn't work out in the end

lol. Florida is worried about a 7.5 million buyout? Funds must be running a little low after all the hooker and blow parties this season.
But they owe Muschamp and staff over $8 million. $15.5 million just to sign a coach to a $4-$5 million a year contract would be difficult for any team to stomach. Even worse if it doesn't work out in the end
we are paying pelini and his cronies 12 mil just to leave town. I thought Florida was this biiiig bad wolf....at least according to the national media. This is exactly why we need to make a massive hire. We ain't f'ing around anymore.

we are paying pelini and his cronies 12 mil just to leave town. I thought Florida was this biiiig bad wolf....at least according to the national media. This is exactly why we need to make a massive hire. We ain't f'ing around anymore.
That doesn't mean you don't try to negotiate it down first