The Sock Puppet Rides!

One thing that is promising is the fact that he hasn't denied anything yet. Obviously he knows he's a story because his agent is getting phone calls from reporters, and ESPN anchors are linking his name to our job. This isn't something he isn't aware of and if he would want to squash it he would. I would think it would be unproductive for him or his agent to have to deal with it constantly

Excellent point.

Take this away from the coaching carousel for a second...what is everyone's thoughts on if Tommy Armstrong is our quarterback moving forward? I'm in up in the air. He hasn't been impressive thus far however its hard to be good behind that offensive line. He has shown some promising signs.

Interesting question, just another aspect that will be intriguing to see how it works out.

I'm inclined to think Armstrong will stay at QB unless the new guy can wrangle another qb to fit their style p.d.q

Callahan went with Dailey in his first year as coach.

Take this away from the coaching carousel for a second...what is everyone's thoughts on if Tommy Armstrong is our quarterback moving forward? I'm in up in the air. He hasn't been impressive thus far however its hard to be good behind that offensive line. He has shown some promising signs.

Interesting question, just another aspect that will be intriguing to see how it works out.

I'm inclined to think Armstrong will stay at QB unless the new guy can wrangle another qb to fit their style p.d.q

Callahan went with Dailey in his first year as coach.

Can we please keep this thread aimed at information and false information regarding Jim Tressel and/or Scott Frost!? I am already wasting so much time in here, I can't be distracted by these other thoughts (unless they are hilarious .gifs)