The Sock Puppet Rides!

The Sock is shocked.

The Source is shocked.

Husker Brothers n' Sisters is shocked.

The Ginger Assassin done put a bunch a weight on his shoulders with hirin' Coach Riley.

They gonna' be lots of wailin' an cryin' cause we didn't get what we want, but maybe, just maybe we got what we need.

The Sock is sad to see folks quittin' already on our new coach. We better than that. Coach Riley gonna need our support but most of all the Husker boys gonna' need our support as they get used to new ways and new folks leadin' them in The Quest.

Give folks a chance to become great is what The Sock thinks.

Go Big Red!

Dude your act is old. You didn't know anything the entire time. Give it up.
  • Fire 2

I will never trust a sock again and will defiantly go sockless the rest of the day.

I feel the exact same way. Anything labeled "100% cotton" is now suspect in my book. Cotton, Wool, Nylon, Polyester blends--they are all dead to me.

I will walk around in a pair of CROCS before I ever, EVER put those hated things known as "socks" on my person again. :madash

AND, I take back my previous praise of Jim Henson. From this day forward, I now prefer Mimes to Puppeteers.

• Fire 1

Mike Riley has lost 4+ games EVERY year he has been at Oregon St.....including multiple years with a losing record! Shawn Eichorst makes this fan base believe that money is not an issue, resources are not an issue, big time coach is coming our way......AND instead we get a 61 year old coach (not named Tressel) who has accomplished jack on a national scale!!!! This to me speaks NOTHING to the B1G about our commitment to this program and maybe it provides an insight as to where our beloved program is becoming to be viewed at on the college football landscape. I cannot express to you how disappointed I am in this hire. I hope I'm wrong, but this is without question not the hire that provides excitement to an already reeling fan base.

P.S. Hey sock puppet.......get lost in the dryer!!!

#GBR

• Fire 1